Search results

1. simon

Erratic MIDI behaviour with PBC and Source Audio Reflex

So today I finally got around to setting up my Source Audio Reflex to control my Strymon Mobius to get a wah sound going. The MIDI flow is Reflex into PBC into Quadra Thru, into Mobius. One of the other Quadra Thru outputs goes to a Strymon Timeline and then into the Reflex. When I set up the...
  2. simon

Source Audio Reflex help

Hi, Just wondering if anyone who’s using a Source Audio Reflex with their PBC might be able to help me, as I’m clueless as to how to set it up. I have the Reflex plugged into the PBC via MIDI, and have tried to add the Reflex as a device, but it doesn’t look like it is in the list already, as a...
  3. simon

Source Audio Reflex - sending/receiving information over USB

Hi, I have 5 MIDI devices on my board, a Source Audio Reflex expression pedal, Strymon Big Sky, Timeline and Mobius, and a Pigtronix Infinity Looper. The Infinity only has a MIDI input, so I can't do a complete circuit with the MIDI cables, and need to find another way to get the Reflex to talk...
  4. simon

polyphonic tuning?

So I was playing interstate on the weekend and used the support act's guitarist's pedalboard. He had a little TC Polytune, and I have to say, it was a revelation. I'm not sure if it's possible to add that functionality to the PBC, but if it is, I think it would be an amazing update. I love that...
  5. simon

Controlling a Zoom MultiStomp pedal via USB?

Hi, I've seen an Arduino-based MIDI patch changer for the Zoom MS-70CDR, and wondered if the PBC is capable of doing the same thing via USB? Cheers.
  6. simon

Controlling Ableton Track Arm with the PBC

Hi, I've been trying to program certain presets to control which channel(s) are armed in Ableton. Using "Preset Actions" to send CC messages, I've gotten to the point where I can change whether a track is armed or not, but I'm currently only able to toggle between on and off. I'd rather be able...
  7. simon

Y-Not question

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'm looking for a way to switch between my guitar and a synth so I can run both into my PBC pedalboard. I was wondering if I can use the Y-Not to accomplish this by plugging my guitar into output A, the synth into output B, and the...
  8. simon

footswitch question

hi, i'm building a pedal board around the pbc, but haven't received it yet, and i just wanted to ask a quick question about the footswitches. i have a strymon mobius which i'm currently using without a looper, and i am a bit miffed about the way the effect is engaged when the footswitches are...
Back