1. G

Mastermind PBC Firmware 5.2.1 / Editor 5.2.0

Wrong link for the firmware.... V5.2.0
  2. G

MASTERMIND PBC 5.1.0 FIRMWARE / EDITOR

Hi! I don't know why, I can't download PBC application: Error 404
  3. G

Help with Source Audio Collider CC

That's exacly why the Collider is gone away....
  4. G

IA buttons for Suhr stompboxes

Yes but for now, it's OK, there was a bug... If I have the issue again, then I'llsend you the files. ;) And the new function in 4.2 FW will be a great thing for me ;)
  5. G

Yes, for sure...
  6. G

Ron, I think I discorver an issue... I did what you've said writing all the states of buttons... Except that it works only If I save the preset on the PBC... On the editor, I switch with the chosen state and when I write on PBC: Nothing. PBC and Editor are not the same. Then I reload from PBC...
  7. G

Oh yes, but for the second one... It's teh same as the pedal ;) Thank you so much, Ron
  8. G

Hi everybody! I wired my Dual Boost and a Koko Boost Reloaded on Fn Switches and it work perfectly with presets. Now, I wish to program IA buttons for both. Suhr's pedals use latching switches for control: FS1 for Green function (Tip+Sleeve) FS2 for Red function (Ring+Sleeve) Two ideas: -...
  9. G

Function Switches and Gurus 1959

So, how do you do that? Is it Macro or Local Button page?
  10. G

I have to test to really understand. Thanks Mister.
  11. G

Ok Ron, it seems to be ok with that guess. Just one more question. When I copy the Switching channel button to an other page, the last doesn',t work properly even with IA link, an idea?
  12. G

Here it is. I switch "Direct send CC/PC"" in the device, it's better. But it's like the IA Link between, the buttons et the preset doesn't work correctly Thanks Ron
  13. G

Everything you've said is OK
  14. G

Hi All! Hihi, I need your help again about this switching thing. Because I recently bought a second Suhr stompbox, I use both External Out 1/2 and 3/4 for those, I added an Axcess CFX4 to switch the Gurus. So... CFX: Use for Control Change so MIDI Chanel 16 necessary. CC 104 (Ch1) and 105...
  15. G

MASTERMIND PBC FIRMWARE 4.0.11 / EDITOR 4.0.7

It seems the link for 4.0.10 is wrong. Ron?
  16. G

Free The Tone FT2Y Delay & Tap. Tempo Issue

Ok I understand. Sorry for your OCD :confused: I have the same issues with FLight Time but also with other Midi tap tempa sync like Selah Quartz timer!
  17. G

Free The Tone FT2Y Delay & Tap. Tempo Issue

It is very simple! The Flight Time does not receive Midi Clock V1 or V2. But it's strange you have differences with CC messages, no problem at all with mine...
  18. G

Selah Quartz Timer

So thamks for your help, I'm seaching again. Why The Quartz? Because it can control pedals for ON OFF state (like Suhr's one) and Tempo on several pedals. I try to loop PBC and Quartz: - To have less latency (MIDI is very slow and if we can have less opto stage in the signal, better it is. - I...
  19. G

Selah Quartz Timer

Thanks... Exemple are very simple in the vidéo. The things I want are more complicated. :(
Back