Search results

1. G

IA buttons for Suhr stompboxes

Hi everybody! I wired my Dual Boost and a Koko Boost Reloaded on Fn Switches and it work perfectly with presets. Now, I wish to program IA buttons for both. Suhr's pedals use latching switches for control: FS1 for Green function (Tip+Sleeve) FS2 for Red function (Ring+Sleeve) Two ideas: -...
  2. G

Function Switches and Gurus 1959

Hi All, I've got a trouble with the switching function. First, the Gurus 1959 use momentary switching. Four functions: Bypass, Ch1, Ch2, Solo. Fn3 (CH1) et Fn4 (CH2) are on the momentary position. I've done the good cable between Gurus and PBC, it's OK when I switch CH1 and CH2 with two single...
  3. G

Buzz, Hum issue

Hi, I finished all my cables today and test the final system today and i've got a trouble that I don't understand: All the loops are OK no issue. When I'm using the PBC in front of the amp, I've got very important buzz even all the loops off. I use a Suhr Isoboost after Output A and teh Suhr in...
  4. G

PBC 9v or 12v DC?

Hello, This morning, I tried tu use different DC voltage on the PBC and I hear a difference which is important for to me. What is your experience with that issue? Ron, can you tell us whats' the best way to power the PBC? I use all my effects with maximum voltage (Xotic, Suhr, Fulltone with...
  5. G

PBC with Mini Effect Gizmo

There is an issue with The Editor 1,05. By default the MEG CCs are 88 to 92 and the editor only have 80 to 84, so, Ron, can you add the default setting MEG to the PBC / PBC Editor? I do it manually, it's OK, but il will be great for easier programming. Regards
Back