Search results

1. S

SP-1 RJM Expression Pedal issue w/ settings...

Hello, Im having difficulty getting my expression pedal controlling all of my midi pedals at the same time. I have a Mobius, Timeline and a H9. Which ever of the 2 pedals I place in "ExpPdl 1" are the only ones I can control. Ive tried putting these pedals seperately and other combinations with...
  2. S

SP1 RJM Expression Pedal

Anyone own one? Spring loaded model maybe? Im curious about the advantages or disadvantages of having it spring loaded. Do you lose anything? Thanks
  3. S

What audio plugs are you guys using?

Hello all, Since digging deeper into the PBC I no longer need my pedal (Timeline) to be so close to the bottom row. I can now place it way on top, out of the way. I've been using George L's solder-less kit to wire up my board but I feel that no matter what, there's always some bad connection...
  4. S

Device PC+ and -

Hey Ron, I have a page where I assign all MIDI devices to this page where I can go thru my presets and save them if id like too. When searching thru presets on my Strymon pedals (Mobius,Timeline) using the Device PC + -, whenever I get to the end or the beginning it just keeps going without...
  5. S

Loose Buttons

I recently noticed that some of the buttons that I tend to use more often than others have become loose. I tried turning the washers on top but it seems like it just spins when I try to tighten it. Do I have to open the PBC to fix this?
  6. S

H9 Looper Page

So I've managed to create a working Strymon Looper page which makes all the looper options available(play,rec,stop,etc.). Now I'm trying to do the same for the H9s' Looper. I tried assigning the commands to the H9 using different CC numbers, made a different page with the same CC messages but...
  7. S

Issue using the Setlist

So Ive started using the PBC Editor and its making the pedal more fun than I imagined. The one thing that is acting funny is when im using a setlist, when i get to song 4, the PBC wont recall the button I want from the song. Example: When going from song three I hit the button to go to the next...
Back