Search results

1. D

[FIXED] External Switches Glitch

Hi Ron, I've got an error in a few select presets where the buttons on the external switch don't behave as expected. I've got 2 switches set with a hold function on each to designate preset menu and preset number (hold) on one switch and tuner and page menu (hold) on the other. I have both of...
  2. D

Powering GT16 from power brick?

I'm trying to consolidate my rack and get it a bit neater as I've got a wireless pedal strapped in on a shelf with it's own 9v supply and then a 12v supply feedings my GT16 through a 5-7 pin cable plus two power supplies for rack gear. So is it possible to power my GT16 from a power brick that...
  3. D

Switch output through spare inputs

I have this crazy idea but thought I'd share it. I only have 1 expression pedal and will probably ever only use 1 so the 3 other expression pedal inputs are sitting there doing nothing. I have a boss looper on my pedal board which can use an external switch. Is it possible to be able to set two...
  4. D

5-7 pin Midi Cable

Hi guys, Has anyone used the Rocktron 5-7pin Midi Cable with their GT? Knowing that the Gt needs a 12v supply, does that work with this cable? http://www.guitarcenter.com/Rocktron/5-Pin-To-7-Pin-RDMH-MIDI-Cable-1274115027386.gc?source=4LRTWXX1
  5. D

Going back to previous firmware

HELP! I just tried upgrading to 3.0 from 2.1.1 and some of my presets (the ones I need) would only show "yyyyyyyyyy". I'm trying to go back to 2.1.1 because I found a great glitch that by using the page menu button I could access any page no matter what my page limit was set to. HOWEVER, upon...
  6. D

Tempo Button

Hi, Is there a way to have a button which can change the tempo? If I wanted to hit a button that sends a message to change to a new tempo within the preset is it possible to do through a sysex? I'm thinking for songs that have tempo changes to include within a set of scenes or even a page that...
  7. D

Preset Limiting

Hi all, Is there a way to set a limit for the number of presets? The Axe FX has 384 presets and I'd like to limit the GT at the same instead of repeating the higher presets on the Axe when the GT keeps going up.
  8. D

Mastermind GT Improvement Ideas

For the next firmware update, would it be possible to include the following ideas? For local pages, to be able to rename the scene name on a preset's local page. Say for an Axe fx where Scene 1 may be a clean and Scene 2 a rhythm, the global page would say Scene 1, 2 etc but the local page...
Back