Search results

1. S

MMGT16 Button Issues

Part received and installed. Back in working order. Thanks again.
  2. S

MMGT16 Button Issues

No worries. I found this pretty quickly. Can you confirm this would be the correct part? https://www.digikey.ca/en/products/detail/c-k/KSL0M412LFT/1003906
  3. S

MMGT16 Button Issues

Hi Ron, I ordered and received the part that you specified, but what they sent me looks nothing like what’s attached to the board of the MMGT16. Attached below is a picture of the part that I received based on the link that you provided. I reached out to mouser notifying them that I believed...
  4. S

MMGT16 Button Issues

Ok I can certainly handle installing this. Thanks so much for this.
  5. S

MMGT16 Button Issues

Hi, One of the buttons that is used to update the firmware on my MMGT16 seems to have broken away from the PCB board. The left button be exact. I assume that this isn't an easy fix as I have opened up the unit to have a look and it's underneath a number of PCB boards. This is the third issue...
  6. S

Audio Routing

Hi, I am considering one of your PBC switchers but wanted to run a setup by you guys to see if what I am thinking about doing will work, and which of the the PBC switchers would be best suited for the task. I am sure it can be done but I just can't wrap my head around some of audio In's and...
  7. S

Mastermind GT16 - Loose Part!

Yes that would be great. Thank you.
  8. S

Hi Ron, I’m located in Newfoundland, Canada. Edit: I am currently powering it with your phantom power box over 7 Pin midi.
  9. S

Hi, I took my GT16 out if its gig bag for a setup and sound check yesterday, and heard something rattling around inside. Once I got home I opened it up and found whats in the attached pic. I managed to get through the sound check and the GT16 seemed to function fine. What is it and where did it...
  10. S

Mastermind GT Firmware/Editor 4.8.1 (or 4.8.2???)

I can confirm that it's working now. Thanks, Ron!
  11. S

I did try resetting to factory defaults as well and the behaviour is the same. So I am not sure my settings file will make any difference.
  12. S

I am using Windows 10. I tried to upload the settings file but it said that it was too large. 2,169kb
  13. S

Rolled everything back to 4.7.0 and it all works as it should.
  14. S

Hi. I have updated both the editor and firmware to 4.8.1 and now the editor won't do a "Read Settings from device". The editor shows that it's connected and I can push settings from the editor to my GT16.
  15. S

MMGT16 w/ MAG

That was it! You're the best Ron. Thank you.
  16. S

MMGT16 w/ MAG

Hi, I am using a MAG with the interface cable to control a Bogner 20th Anniversary Ecstasy and everything works great when I send program changes to it. However, when I try and setup a button on the GT16 to send a CC message, for example CC94 with values 0 for off and 127 for on, to turn on the...
  17. S

Update Preset Name - Scene Name Issue

Hi, I am using an Axe Fx 3 with a Mini Amp Gizmo to control a Bogner 20th Anniversary Ecstacy with a MM GT16. Everything is working great but I am having an issue with the scene names updating on the GT16 when doing a Update Preset Name function. It seems to work fine when if I have the Axe Fx...
  18. S

Another GT16 scene - preset name issue W/ AxeFx3

I can verify this as well. Same thing going on here. Exact same setup. AxeFxIII mk 1 - Running Newest Firmware 19.01 Final Phantom Power Adapter - DIN7F (two inputs) No other Midi devices connected Newest Axe Edit ver. 1.10.07 Newest GT firmware 4.7.0 Windows 10 x64
  19. S

It's very odd. No difference in cables and setup between home and live.
  20. S

I also regularly get the ? on the tuner as well. Odd thing is, this typically only happens when I play live and not at home. haha
Back