Search results

1. B

Effect gizmo volume drop

Hi I have an old Effect gizmo, that has derved me well. Now it is acting up. Last sunday I played with my usual rig. I did not have any loops engaged and suddenly the volume started dropping, and no sound came from the speakers, After a few minutes the volume came back and everything worked...
  2. B

Have I ruined my Effect cizmo

I have used my effect gizmo for several years with an excellent result. Now I have had to reorganize my rack. It became to heavy to lift alone (the children are moving out) When connecting the cables i made a mistake connecting a 12 volt DC power supply with a negative center. I wonder if I have...
  3. B

setting up MAG to control CAE3+SE in MMGT editor

Now it is official I am a complete idiot when it comes to understanding midi. I have a MMGT16 to control everything, an effect gizmo to control my pedals and effect rack stuff and an MAG to switch channels on my CAE3+SE. Because I have a total lack of understanding midi I can`t bring my head...
  4. B

Mini Amp Gizmo or switch gizmo

Hi I am in a process of controlling my rig more and more via midi. I have an effect gizmo, with 8 pedals and 3 rack units. I am going to buy the Mastemind GT 16 and in that process want to control the channel switching on my CAE 3+SE via midi. Should I get the switch gizmo or the mini amp gizmo...
  5. B

What kind of gear

Hi I am putting together a new rack system. I have used an old rocktron Bradshaw system, RSB 12 but want something bigger and more flexible. I plan to have one system to take to my worship band, and a bigger system to experiment with at home. The gigable system: CAE 3+SE Marshall valvetronics...
  6. B

Rack gizmo and RSB footcontroller

Hi I have an old RSB12 rack and footcontroller (rocktron/bradshaw). I want to change the setup for a more flexible option with more audio loops. The rack Gizmo seems to be a good alternative (or several of them), but can I still use my old RSB footcontroller ?
Back