Search results

1. Mark Marshall

[DONE] Wish: Please add Strymon Sunset

Never mind I see you already did on beta 2!!! THANK YOU !!!
  2. Mark Marshall

[DONE] Wish: Please add Strymon Sunset

Hi Ron, Can you please add the Strymon Sunset to the GT’s device list when and if you get some time. :) It is now MIDI controllable via the Expression Pedal TRS jack with a MIDI to TRS cable. A firmware update to version 1.22 is required. Here is the Strymon support page...
  3. Mark Marshall

MASTERMIND GT 4.1beta1 FIRMWARE/EDITOR

I’d love to see that IA button also. Good idea.
  4. Mark Marshall

MASTERMIND GT 4.1beta1 FIRMWARE/EDITOR

I pick option 2 because I want to be able to see the scene names and be able to edit them in the editor. Having to GetPresetNames is fine to me but I’m sure others may disagree. I actually like the way the current system works with scenes on the bottom versus presets. It seems more intuitive...
  5. Mark Marshall

A note about Axe-Fx III support

:DHeaven Awaits!
  6. Mark Marshall

So, the Axe FX 3 was Announced

David - Just trying to help. BTW- We are all focusing on the integration between the RJMMastermind GT22 and the AXE III. Glad to hear you have had 4 units. I’ve had 3, guess I have to look up to you. :p
  7. Mark Marshall

So, the Axe FX 3 was Announced

David, Go check out this link on fractal’s forum to read about, and download the latest firmware: https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/axe-fx-iii-firmware-version-1-13-beta.140483/ It’s BETA though so expect some possible bugs. Cliff released some (most) of the MIDI SPEC in this firmware...
  8. Mark Marshall

This is fantastic news!!! Updating Axe iii firmware tonite.
  9. Mark Marshall

Thanks Ron! I’ve been running on basic midi for weeks now. I’m hopeful that Fractal releases their advanced MIDI spec any day now so we can be closer to receiving status information from the new Axe-Fx III. I’ve found that the Mastermind is still the best controller out there and even with...
  10. Mark Marshall

Pigtronix Infinity Looper

Hey sloppy, Have you ever visited MuffWiggler Forum? This link has some useful information in it but it is quite long. The post is going through firmware 2.0 problems/bugs when it was beta with one or two of the developers at Pigtronix. I hope there is something in there that can help you...
  11. Mark Marshall

Axe-Fx III

Hi Ron. No one should be worried at all about it from the RJM standpoint. Good things come to those who may have to wait a little.
  12. Mark Marshall

Axe-Fx III

This will be my 3rd Axe-Fx. I have never been disappointed after buying one. Only entranced for weeks on end. I’m more excited about getting this one than any of the other previous ones. I doubt you will be disappointed either. If you have had an Axe-Fx then you know that firmware upgrades...
  13. Mark Marshall

Ipad app for the editor over wifi?

Maybe using Lemur or Touch OSC to build an interface. A lot of companies do this for handheld devices. Just a thought.
  14. Mark Marshall

Axe-Fx III

Glad to know your in contact with Matt Picone as I will be getting one too in a few weeks. Can’t wait!
  15. Mark Marshall

New Boss MD 500 & RV 500 / TC Electronic Flashback x4

I have done that with an old RANE programmable EQ that was problematic and it does work.
  16. Mark Marshall

Mastermind GT22/Phantom Power Box Problem

Glad to hear it is running.:) Good luck and happy jamming. -Mark
  17. Mark Marshall

Mastermind GT22/Phantom Power Box Problem

Some things to check: Make sure you are powering with the Mastermind AC power supply from the Midi Box. If you plug power adapter into the floorboard communication will not work. On the Axe-Fx make sure you go into I/O >> MIDI >> SEND REALTIME SYSEX = ALL. Also, when you select EDIT DEVICES...
Back