Search results

1. H

Amp Gizmo and Mini Amp Gizmo

Hey.. Do you still have the Mark IV clable? If you don't need it.. I'm looking for one! Best, H.
  2. H

auto-tap subdivisions

This would be great, maybe with the ability to instant access cycle through the different sub divisions. One Instant access momentary switch to cycle through would be nice!
  3. H

Infinity Looper _midi real time_ start/stop messages

Is there a way to program the pbc to start playback on an infinity looper on a preset basis? I was hoping to have an Instant access command to program into the PBC preset actions with options for starting and stopping playback. I see that there is a setting under midi for start and stop...
  4. H

FEATURE REQUEST LIST

Great! Thanks Ron. Any idea of when we can expect 3.0?
  5. H

FEATURE REQUEST LIST

Hi Ron, Hope all is well! I have a feature request that will help me out alot, hopefully it's not too hard to implement. I have an old Boss Fc-50 kicking around that would be great for instant access to my button pages. Can you please add midi control for the pbc button pages in the midi...
  6. H

MASTERMIND PBC FIRMWARE 2.0 Beta 5

It was my polarity switches.. I thought I had ruled them out, but sure enough when I tried again it solved the problem. Thanks! H.
  7. H

Yes, I have the fs-6 switches set to momentary. Thanks for the suggestion. H.
  8. H

Almost perfect. When I have my external switch plugged in ( thats pedal a>programmed for button page 4 and pedal b> programmed to page up ) my presets are loading up with my button page 4 pre selected, when its set to page 1. I'm also having issues with exterior function switches scrolling...
  9. H

Great, I'll update. Thanks.
  10. H

Having exactly the same issues.. No external switch and the unstable button page allocation.
  11. H

Hi Ron, I messed around for quite a while trying to create a button page for my Strymon timeline Looper functions on my PBC. I tried a bunch of different setups.. I came close to having the functionality I was looking for but the play button that I created was sending a hiccup note every...
  12. H

FEATURE REQUEST LIST

Hi Ron, Here is my first suggestion.. more to come! >>> Preset 2nd Global Preset Suggestion! >>> The way that I have set up my PBC is with the Preset 2nd button being Global. For my Global Preset I've created a Lead tone that I can access from every preset. Which is GREAT! A Clean and...
  13. H

Hi Ron, Also having issues with setting my external switches. I have a Boss fs-6 that I was trying to program to call up specific pages. I'm only able to get one of the pedals to work. Has anyone else mentioned any problems getting the external switches working? not sure if its a bug or...
  14. H

Hi Ron, Helder here, Nice work on the update! Still working through some of the bugs though.. Thought my feedback can help out. I'm having the same issue with the pages not assigning to what I indicate as mentioned above. More to come! Best, H.
Back