Search results

1. Meanoldfireman

Strange attenuation running parallel loops on PBC10

I'm stumped. Most of my recent builds have been with 6x's. I really wanted to have tails preserved on a board with two H9's, so I went with a PBC10 for this one. The issue is that when I have the loops in parallel, A above middle C is attenuated. No. It's not the guitar. It doesn't seem to be...
  2. Meanoldfireman

Jackson Audio Golden Boy Midi

Using a 6x (4.7) to control (among other things) a Golden Boy. When I send MIDI from a button, it will respond to all the changes. When I include those same buttons into presets, it will only respond to CC 2 = 4 and CC 5 = 4. I've been double checking the settings and have run out of ideas...
  3. Meanoldfireman

Getting IA switch to ignore preset changes?

I thought this would be more straight ahead. I feel like I'm overlooking something: I want to be able to toggle between the two inputs. (I play guitar and lap steel). I want to be able to switch between the two and retain the setting even if I switch presets (or even songs). I'm a little low...
  4. Meanoldfireman

Editor 4.2 bug: Pages in presets?

Maybe this has been reported already. When editing a preset, the button page numbers are off by 1 from the actual number in the "button" tab. I can work around it...just not before my first cup off coffee.
  5. Meanoldfireman

IA Cycle/IA Link

I have an IA cycle button on two pages (I use it to step between the three channels of my Demeter TGA-3). If I change it one page (for a preset), it doesn't change on the other page. My recollection is that the IA link is made by comparing the first CC on the action list. Is the failure to...
  6. Meanoldfireman

SYSTEM / SETLIST action

Not sure if I'm missing something. I set the #10 button as Bank up with a Hold function for SYSTEM / Setlist, but it doesn't seem to work. If I'm in setlist mode already, does bank up now move up a setlist? (because that's not happening).
  7. Meanoldfireman

Demeter powered stereo rack

Here's the latest version of my stereo rig. Controlled by a GT 22, the signal hits the Rack Gizmo first, loop 1: Sound Sculpture Volcano, loop 2: Minister effects Gizmo (Top Shelf), loop 3: Slide rig, Tuner out to the Peterson Rack Tuner, the off to the front of the TGA 3. The send goes back to...
  8. Meanoldfireman

Group function: more than one button on?

As discussed in this thread. I'm looking for a way to have a command executed when all buttons in a "group" are off, but on when one or more is on. (In my case, turning on a loop on a rack Gizmo that feeds audio to a MEG.) Could this be achieved by having the option of a group to have more than...
  9. Meanoldfireman

Minimizing switching: MEG in loop of Rack Gizmo

I'm rebuilding my stereo rack. For several reasons, I added a MEG to the first shelf, which has most of the mono effects ahead of the preamp (Fuzz, OD, Boost, comp, envelope filter). The MEG is in Loop 2 of the Rack Gizmo. If I'm not using any of the effects in the MEG, I'd like to shut loop 2...
  10. Meanoldfireman

Suggestions for MIDI monitor utility (Windows 10)

I don't need anything over the top just be able to confirm that the right messages are being sent. Anyone have good luck any particular product? Thanks
  11. Meanoldfireman

gain loss with Rack Gizmo

I'm running into a bizarre problem with two pedals, Mad Professor Simble drive and an MXR Dyna-comp. When I engage the loops they're in, the level drops. If I switch the pedal into bypass, the levels are fine. I checked all the cables, power cords, power supplies, all check fine. I tried...
  12. Meanoldfireman

Metronome slaved to a MM GT?

Does anyone make a basic metronome with a midi input? What I'm trying to do is have a cliick/lamp cued by the tempo set by song in the GT'S set list. The only thing I've found ia Boss unit that's way more than I need and willing to pay for. If I was a lille smarter I'd build one that would run...
  13. Meanoldfireman

MMGT 16 G-Major 2 switching issue

This seems to be an "undocumented feature" of the G-Major 2. but I'm hoping someone here might have a work around. When I send it a PC to one of it's presets, the relays (which I'm using to control my amp) reset to a default. Even though I Send cc's to set them, it still defaults. When I send...
  14. Meanoldfireman

Clearing IA's when changing presets

I'm setting up a GT 16 as part of a backup/downsized rig. (Main rig is a 22). I have loop in an effects gizmo set up as an IA to control a Leslie Digital pedal. I'm also using the relays in a G-Major 2 to control the Speed and brake functions (the pedal is digital, but not MIDI). Since I...
  15. Meanoldfireman

Volume/Wah on one expression pedal w/G-Major-2

SO I'm using a 22 with a Mission RJM expression pedal to control a G-Major-2 in the effects loop of a Demeter TGA-3a. I have use the G-Major's Global Input level controlled by the Expression pedal as a Volume pedal. I want to be able to switch to using the pedal as a Wah on a couple of...
  16. Meanoldfireman

Grouped IA button problem

So: I've been at this for a good part of the day and can't seem to get it right. I have three IA buttons in group one to control functions 1 & 2 of the Rack Gizmo to switch the channels on my Demeter TGA 3. When I program a preset for just "Clean" it takes fine. When I try to program "Crunch"...
  17. Meanoldfireman

Midi to DMX: controlling lights with MMGT22?

If there is something I know less about than MIDI, it's DMX. I'm not looking to do anything super radical, just control a couple of Chauvet 4 bar's. I found a MIDI to DMX box by Engineering solutions. It certainly "looks" straight forward enough. I'd love to hear from anyone who's tackled a...
  18. Meanoldfireman

Limiting number of banks?

I think I must be missing something obvious: is there a way to limit the number of banks (or give the appearance)? I have a MMGT22 set up with 5 presets on the bottom row and the rest IA buttons. Presets 1-5 show page !, presets 6-10 show page 2, etc. I have 25 presets/5 pages of buttons. I...
  19. Meanoldfireman

Rack gizmo to Demeter TGA 3

I need to control a TGA 3 with the rack gizmo. While I could do this with unused loops and the 1/4" jacks on the amp, I'd prefer to go from the 7 pin on the gizmo to the pin xlr on the amp. I have the pinout from James (1 - ground,2 - ch 1-2/3, 3 - channel 2-3). What's the pinout on the 7 pin...
  20. Meanoldfireman

Rack gizmo with GCX?

Just checking if I can plug the MIdi out from the Rack gizmo into the pedal in on the GCX, without cutting 1 and 3 on the cable? (The GCX uses 1 and 3 for phantom power)Thanks
Back