Search results

1. F

Renaming Loops

I found it. If you go to the Buttons page in the editor, click “Page +” go to Page 2, then double click on the loop/button, you can edit the button name. Thank you for your help!
  2. F

Renaming Loops

I don’t see a Loops page. Are you referring to the Audio page in the editor? Or when I press the loops button on the footswitch? I’ve spent so much time trying to figure this out and I’m totally lost. I’ve read the manual multiple times. Can you please tell me in detail how I do this or point me...
  3. F

Renaming Loops

Hello, I just reset my RJM Mastermind PBC 10 and I can’t figure out how to rename the loops 1-10. I want show what pedals are connected in each loop. As it is right now, when I select the loop, it just displays “loop 1” or “loop 2”. On my Mac, I can go to Edit > Audio Feature Names, but it...
  4. F

Expression Routing

I'm looking for some advice. I have two expression pedals (one is a foot pedal, the other is an LFO that sends out expression pedal signal). And I have 4 devices with expression pedal inputs that I'd like to use. Can anybody recommend a way to switch between them using the RJM Mastermind PBC to...
  5. F

Weird problem

Is there any harm is leaving it as is with a buffer on? It's inconvenient to get in there and put in large TRS connectors.
  6. F

Weird problem

Nevermind. Apparently buffer 2 or 3 has to be activated for my mono to stereo pedals to work in 7 and 8. I don't see an option to delete this.
  7. F

MASTERMIND PBC 3.0.1 Firmware & Editor

Thanks. Apologies for using the wrong thread. I didn't see the 3.1.0 sticky.
  8. F

MASTERMIND PBC 3.0.1 Firmware & Editor

Whenever I try to add a Moog device, the editor freezes as soon as the manufacturer is selected. Edit: It looks like Axess, Pigtronix, and Voodoo Lab also cause the Editor v3.1.0 to freeze.
  9. F

FEATURE REQUEST LIST

You would save a lot of heartache if you added some VCAs or mixing control for the parrallel loops. Perhaps a small quad VCA gizmo that responds to midi? With something like that, you would give people the ability to make presets to any reverb or delay module. Bonus if you also included 4 true...
  10. F

Multiple Mono To Stereo Pedals - Wiring Help

I have a couple pedals that have mono inputs with stereo outputs. I would like to set them both up and was wondering what the best way to approach this is. I never use these pedals with mono in/stereo out (chorus and phaser) at the same time. It's one or the other. Here's my plan: 7 - Phaser -...
  11. F

FEATURE REQUEST LIST

I just downloaded the software and it looks pretty straight forward. It looks like I can create up to 127 macros, then call them up in a preset using the System action type and Macro subtype? The only thing that could make this easier is a Moogerfooger option in a dropdown that would have the...
  12. F

FEATURE REQUEST LIST

Would it be possible to upgrade or add the ability to send more than 20 midi messages at once? Moogerfoogers can take over 25 midi cc's each. I have three of them and would love to use the pbc as a way to create presets for these pedals. I also think many others would appreciate a Moogerfooger...
Back