Search results

1. E

MASTERMIND PBC 5.0.1 FIRMWARE/EDITOR

Is there a change log online? I finally updated from 3.15 all the way through 5.
  2. E

Mastermind PBC Firmware/Editor 4.9.1

Ok thanks Should I be ok to use the latest editor to backup or an older version?
  3. E

Mastermind PBC Firmware/Editor 4.9.1

Im about to update from 3.1.5 to the new, is there anything I need to do differently such as update to an interim version before the latest? Also can I expect my presets and layout to carry over without issue or should I do something to help protect or verify afterwards they are good?a
  4. E

Ableton Midi Clips

Here you send program change to PBC: https://help.ableton.com/hc/en-us/articles/209070489-Using-Program-Change-messages-in-MIDI-Clips PBC presets need to be setup: https://www.rjmmusic.com/wiki/index.php?title=V4:Presets_Tab You enable PBC to receive incoming PC messages on a particular midi...
  5. E

Ableton Midi Clips

I don’t think you can within one clip. Ableton sends PC changes once per clip. I separate songs sections into scenes with clip lengths matching sections of my song. Then I use either follow actions or more often this max for live device called follow to trigger the next scene upon a clip...
  6. E

Which patch cables are you using?

I have used both lava and evidence audio SIS and the evidence cables went together easier, had just one bad cable on assembly that was found and so far no bad cables since though I haven’t moved my board much. I switched from lava after a couple cables happened in year 2. Also they had quite a...
  7. E

Ipad display for PBC

The manuals and the forums were a big help. There are a lot of files in forum threads you can download and copy their scripts or examples into your template. You will want to work in the computer app not the iPad app to edit the template and save often. Also there were a couple YouTube...
  8. E

Ipad display for PBC

I have assigned the Lemur its own channel in the pbc but i don't have every button mapped with a cc currently. Many of the buttons in my template are page switching and those are pc messages, then there are some that are non-responsive and just display text like pc+/- buttons, other switches in...
  9. E

Ipad display for PBC

Thanks
  10. E

Ipad display for PBC

Currently the ipad serves only as a very detailed display of what your current page buttons can do and what is hidden from view on other pages. Its basically a way to keep tabs on all the custom buttons I have setup and it autoupdates the ipad display as I select presets with the various loops...
  11. E

Ipad display for PBC

Its an iconnectmidi 2+, this has two midi Din in/outputs and two usb in/outputs. It is very robust and can filter and remap midi messages but that isnt required. Basically the setup is the mastermind pbc to a source audio reflex expression to a kenton midi 5 splitter and then that feeds the...
  12. E

Ipad display for PBC

Thanks, i started out just trying to have the ipad as a static display for buttons on pages but quickly realized I had extra room on the screen and that lemur could also show the on/off states of buttons which opened up the visual feedback on buttons and in the lower part of the display. There...
  13. E

Ipad display for PBC

I wanted to share this display interface I created for the PBC. It uses an ipad to display each button page as well as a persistent overview for which loops are active, which pbc switches are active, effects enabled on a Ditto x4, and expression pedal feedback for a source audio reflex...
  14. E

Expression pedal control

Ok looking forward to it!
  15. E

Send cc on and off on global preset 2nd press

Ok, thanks, i'll keep that in mind, currently its a minor inconvenience and Im not sure I want to arrange that way, its a very specific use case for this. I have something I'll be posting soon that I think you might find interesting where this applies.
  16. E

Expression pedal control

I apologize my explanation was somewhat incomplete. I would love to be able to treat the PBC like an expression pedal device in the presets area with its own expression presets. Meaning have move than 4 expression pedals as there are a lot of pedals with multiple midi parameters controllable...
  17. E

Expression pedal control

i would like to have the pbc connect to an expression pedal and then be able to have the pbc send any midi connected pedal a midi expression cc. This would be a device in the editor and could be set to control a different midi device expression (channel and cc) per preset. There would also be...
  18. E

Send cc on and off on global preset 2nd press

I am trying to send a cc message on when pressing a preset button 2nd press to get global preset and then when going back to that original preset to get that same cc to send an off message. The preset actions section allows me to setup a cc toggle but it only sends an on message not an off...
  19. E

Effect gizmo with pbc

I have a pedalboard that currently uses a pbc to control but I was thinking about converting the board into a rack system to shrink the footprint of my setup. I like that I can use the pbc editor to program presets and wanted to know if I move to a rack with the effect gizmo am I still able...
Back