Search results

1. E

Ipad display for PBC

I wanted to share this display interface I created for the PBC. It uses an ipad to display each button page as well as a persistent overview for which loops are active, which pbc switches are active, effects enabled on a Ditto x4, and expression pedal feedback for a source audio reflex...
  2. E

Expression pedal control

i would like to have the pbc connect to an expression pedal and then be able to have the pbc send any midi connected pedal a midi expression cc. This would be a device in the editor and could be set to control a different midi device expression (channel and cc) per preset. There would also be...
  3. E

Send cc on and off on global preset 2nd press

I am trying to send a cc message on when pressing a preset button 2nd press to get global preset and then when going back to that original preset to get that same cc to send an off message. The preset actions section allows me to setup a cc toggle but it only sends an on message not an off...
  4. E

Effect gizmo with pbc

I have a pedalboard that currently uses a pbc to control but I was thinking about converting the board into a rack system to shrink the footprint of my setup. I like that I can use the pbc editor to program presets and wanted to know if I move to a rack with the effect gizmo am I still able...
  5. E

Editor Question on presets and audio overrides

I have updated the firmware to 3.1.4 and was going though my presets and noticed I have a lot of presets that have override arrows enabled but not necessarily the on/off override. I haven't ever gone through and messed with this section of the editor much so these must have been enabled during...
  6. E

Incorrect midi cc's being sent on button press

I have a few sets of buttons on my loop page and another page, that each individual button has a separate midi cc's assigned in the IA action list. They have been inconsistent with sending the correct midi cc. I have setup a midi monitor to catch the messages and everytime there is a mis sent...
  7. E

Preset IA actions sending on all preset buttons when pressed

I have an issue where I am trying to send one midi cc when I hit a preset button. The problem is that if I hit any preset button, then all 5 preset buttons send their midi cc's assigned in the ia action list. I would like to send just the one midi cc message per preset. I have tried the...
  8. E

Step function for presets?

Is there a way to use the step function for presets? Im trying to setup a button page that has buttons that can step through favorite presets without changing to the preset page. Currently what happens is I have step mode enabled, then 4 steps with 4 presets but I can't get past preset 1 due...
  9. E

Volume increases on preset change for loops 7-10

I have the PBC setup with loops 1-6 in front of the amp and 7-10 in the effects loop. Loop 7 is a timeline, loop 10 is a big sky and both loops are parallel, loop 8 is a mobius post setup, and loop 9 is H9 post setup. I am experiencing when I load a preset the volume is consistent with other...
  10. E

External Switch Question

I had a switch built to the specs listed in the manual. I had him add two led's, one for each switch and follow the schematic. I have gotten the pedal and one switch is working but no leds light. This may be mis wiring on his part or damage in transit, but I wanted to check to see if there...
  11. E

Kemper loses connection after reading from device into pbc editor

Everytime I read settings from the device, I think it shuts down the midi connection from the midi out which makes the kemper think there is no midi controller connected. The only way I can seem to get it to reconnect is to shut off the kpa and turn it back on. Is there a way to Reinitialize...
  12. E

Not updating presets correctly either from controller or editor

I have a midi expression pedal that takes program changes, each pc message tells the expression pedal to control a different pedal, its setup to be controlled by a page that has a device pc-/+ but also other buttons that will send one specific pc change if pressed to get different individual...
  13. E

Cycle buttons and pedal group names

When setting up a ia cycle and pedal group, when shifting through is the pbc supposed to display the cycle step names and the different pedal group names? Mine only seems to display the main name of the button.
  14. E

Setup KPA for Performance and Browse with IA Mode

I have tried to setup the KPA Performance mode on a page with device pc -/+ buttons to change the song/slot of the KPA in performance mode. On the same buttons I have a midi cc to change the rig up and down that is available when in IA mode. It appears the midi cc data is sent on preset...
  15. E

Kemper Performance Mode Question

I am starting to setup the PBC to work with KPA Performance mode. I have a page setup to device pc -/+ the KPA so and know that advances program changes til I get to the song that I want to save on the preset. My question is that when I look at the pbc editor page where the preset is saved...
  16. E

Kemper setup questions and some issues

I am trying to setup my KPA with the PBC and I have a couple issues I'm hoping someone can help sort out for me. I have general setup questions but also some craziness occurring between the head and controller, those questions are below. Questions on KPA Setup: I am trying to be able to have a...
  17. E

Editor preset changes

Is there a way to edit the hold function of a button by clicking it? I can edit the normal function but cant get the hold function to enable/disable.
  18. E

PBC Tuner and other at same time

I have a couple pedals that have tuners on them, an h9 and a polytune for polyphonic tuning. I have the pbc set to put the h9 into tuner mode and enable that loop when I press the tuner function on the pbc, I also have output b routed to the polyphonic tuner under that same IA but tuner mode...
  19. E

IA Link Question

Does IA Link work across buttons when the IA is setup the same but one on Normal mode and one on hold mode? Also is there a limit to the number of IA Links for one function, for instance I am putting the same function in 4 different pages. Thanks!
  20. E

One button two midi controlled pedals...A, B, or A & B

I am trying to figure out if its possible to enable and/or toggle a mobius and h9 from one button. I'm hoping to be able to turn on one, then the other, then both with one IA button. Also, I am interested in saving the state of the pedals in presets. Is this possible?
Back