Search results

1. todd

Preset Naming Help

It’s the vertical line (Shift + \?) key. It helps with naming presets in the editor or on the PBC. Rather than having 15 “Chorus” presets, they can be named “Chorus|Song Name” so you can keep track of them. When loaded into the PBC, it drops all text before the “|” so it just “Chorus” appears...
  2. todd

Preset Naming Help

Nevermind. Duh Before "|" stays. After "|" Hides. Had it backwards. Carry on.
  3. todd

Preset Naming Help

Hey Folks, Its been a few years since I updated my firmware, but the coronavirus downtime has finally given me an opportunity. Back in the day I used to name my presets "Song Name|Chorus", "Song Name|Verse", etc., and everything before the "|" character was not shown in the preset name, leaving...
  4. todd

Preset quiet unless loops 8, 9, or 10 engaged?

I turned the trails off and now it all works again . . . but i kinda want the trails :( let me keep tinkering with parallel/clickstop/trail settings . . .
  5. todd

Preset quiet unless loops 8, 9, or 10 engaged?

There's gotta be an audio setting somewhere I'm missing. I have a few presets that are quiet unless I have one of those loops on. Clickstoppers on L10, loops 8-10 are parallel. Thoughts?
  6. todd

Strymon Timeline Looper Controls--A Better Way?

thanks ron! ill play around a bit more that darn to-do list from all us cry babies ;)
  7. todd

Thanks! I'll look into button groups (haven't done that yet) If you have any other ideas once you've recovered from all those Pete Townsend windmills, I'm open to try anything :) Cheers
  8. todd

Hey Folks--So, I setup a "Page 4" with looper controls for my Strymon Timeline. Nothing fancy about the setup: 1 - Record (CC #87) 2 - Play (CC #86) 3 - Undo (CC #89, Momentary) 4 - Stop (CC #85, Momentary) 5 - Speed Toggle (CC #95) It works. But it has limitations, and I was wondering if...
  9. todd

song/setlist mode questions?

awesome! thanks for the info! you guys should post some follow up videos--the video you posted on the editor walkthrough was pretty helpful!
  10. todd

guitarist for @clonesofclones

guitarist for @clonesofclones
  11. todd

song/setlist mode questions?

hey folks--i've been researching midi controllers and i'm heavily leaning towards the PBC. i downloaded the editor software and spent a little bit of time setting up some presets, songs and a set list in doing my research. seems pretty cool, but since i don't have the device in front of me, i'm...
Back