Search results

1. L

Boot V 1.0 Awaiting Download Error

Can't access system functions. Can't restore to factory reset. Any help would be most appreciated! Top row of buttons dark except for top Left awaiting download......
  2. L

Boot V 1.0 Awaiting Download Error

I'm having the exact same problem with my GT16 after trying to update the new firmware.
  3. L

Using the Mastermind GT with an Axe-Fx III

Awesome! Is this in the editor program or on the GT itself?
  4. L

Using the Mastermind GT with an Axe-Fx III

Hi. Haven't been on this forum in awhile. I was wondering if the GT16 is now backwards compatible with the AX3? It works great when I'm controlling the unit with the board but if I change the patch on axe edit it doesn't change the mastermind. Has there been an update in the firmware to...
  5. L

Axe Fx3 to GT16 Program Change Question

Ah. Ok. Thanks for the quick reply.
  6. L

Axe Fx3 to GT16 Program Change Question

Hey. I have the GT16 connected with 2 cables to my AXFX3 and everything basically works like a charm, however when I make a preset change on the Axe Edit there is no corresponding change to the GT. I'm somewhat MIDI illiterate so after reading pages of instructions I still have no idea which...
  7. L

USING THE GT WITH AN AXE-FX I or II

I thought all 5 were connected. I've ordered a new one and will swap it out when it comes in.
  8. L

USING THE GT WITH AN AXE-FX I or II

Hey there! My previous midi cable died so I purchased a 5pin midi from Sweetwater to hook up my GT16 into my axefx XL +. It switches the presets fine but the tap tempo and tuner will not work with the new cable. Is this due to a faulty cable or did I get the wrong one. I specifically checked...
  9. L

EXPRESSION PEDALS

Can you send me the schematics for the soldering fix or basic instructions? Thanks! Mitch
  10. L

EXPRESSION PEDALS

Ah, ok. Thanks for the help. Off to best-tronics I go.
  11. L

EXPRESSION PEDALS

I just picked up an Aero GP-25 Pro from the Fractal forum. Does this pedal work well with the GT16? Something seems odd about the sweep. Thanks! Mitch
Back