Search results

1. S

Whammy Setup

OK, well I tried turning off Send on Preset Change and Update State on Preset Change but it still isn't behaving correctly. I also tried turning on Send on Preset Change but off Update State. Still not there. Here's my present file:
  2. S

Whammy Setup

The presets that don't use the Whammy... Should the Whammy device be unchecked on the preset page, or should I send a bypass PC? Because at the moment DT on/off state remains unchanged when these presets are selected instead of switching off (device is unchecked). On buttons page, Send on Preset...
  3. S

Whammy Setup

Thanks.
  4. S

Whammy Setup

So I'm getting close but still not there. Present issue seems to be that the DT won't always go into bypass mode when I engage the Whammy.
  5. S

Whammy Setup

Ron... On my Whammy functions button page, should the Update on Preset Change and Send on Preset Change buttons be on or off? The other thing I'm not clear about: In the Editor, The PC# designation for the whammy/detune effects appear both on my button page and on the Preset pages. In Presets...
  6. S

Whammy Setup

I don't think so but I'll have another look.
  7. S

Whammy Setup

Curiously, one of the DT functions seems to be set to ON by default for all presets up to #60 (the second half of these are blank), even though in the Editor my working presets all have the Whammy device unchecked by default and no PCs being sent. If I bank up beyond preset #50 all the presets...
  8. S

Whammy Setup

Thanks Ron... That's done the trick.
  9. S

Whammy Setup

All the Whammy effects I use are stored to a button page where Update on Preset Change and Send on Preset Change are turned on. If this is causing a conflict, how do I set up groups to make only the active one send its PC message?
  10. S

Whammy Setup

Thanks but the only difference now is that a message is sent to the Whammy upon preset off as well as preset on but it still won't engage on the unit. It comes only briefly and then is instantly bypassed.
  11. S

Issues With Kemper Stomp Selection from PBC

Currently turned on, although I've also tried it with these turned off.
  12. S

Issues With Kemper Stomp Selection from PBC

Thought I had all this nailed down but after running through my presets I notice that the response of my Kemper is glitchy to Stomp on/off PC commands from the PBC. Fore example, the Kemper will show the correct Stomp on/off state but the audio signal will reflect a different Stomp state (dry...
  13. S

Setting up an IA for the Digitech Whammy DT

Could this be why I am able to access the Whammy/Harmony effect on my DT but not the Detune? If so, how do you select which effect is accessed per preset? The DT manual does not seem to help with regard to this. Please see my own thread on this...
  14. S

Whammy Setup

Interestingly, any command to the Whammy/Harmony effect needs to be the last or only one sent by the preset switch in order to function. If I add a PC Detune command in after it, the Whammy message isn't sent.
  15. S

Whammy Setup

I finally got some result using a Midi Solutions MIDI Thru box. Got the Harmony/Whammy effect to change as predicted but not the Detune effect. I can see the LED on the Whammy flicker when the PBC sends the message but it doesn't settle or engage the on switch.
  16. S

Strange Preset/Button Behaviour

Great... All working now. Thanks.
  17. S

Whammy Setup

Thanks.
Back