Search results

1. G

Screen protector

Hello. Does anyone use or have a suggestion for a screen protector for a GT16? I'm looking to cover the main screen and the button screens. Now and then, I'd accidentally drop something heavy close to my GT, and luckily no direct hit yet =) Thanks.
  2. G

Unable to save button names

I hope so!:) But it's probably just me not knowing how to use it yet. My last adventure with a MIDI controller was with an All Access. I sold it more than 10 years ago. I'm still trying to figure out what I did to make the scene names show up...:D
  3. G

Hi. I think I solved my problem, I just don't know how I did it
  4. G

Hey everyone. I'm new to the GT16 and I'm slowly wrapping my head around it. However, I can't seem to figure out why I'm not able to save some of my button names. I am trying to name Scene 5 button to 80s Grease and Scene 8 button to Deep Ambience from Button Page 1. I tried both via editor...
  5. G

Is this possible with the MMGT?

That is very good to know. I have been looking into purchasing a GT since it came out, but the proprietary contollers for my rack effects have done their job exceptionally well albeit independently. I am finally wanting to integrate all devices under one controller, especially after adding...
  6. G

Is this possible with the MMGT?

Hello and Happy New Year to all. I have about seven devices I'd like to control with PC messages over different channels using one MMGT preset. I would like to know if the button page scheme below is possible with any of the GT formats: Button page 1: 4 mutually exclusive switches sending...
  7. G

Cariatone King Kong

Hey Ron, Just wanted to revive this thread and say that I did order the cable you listed above and it has been working well with the amp and the amp gizmo, so thank you for that. Now I also want to ask which RJM interface cable can work directly between the Boss Tube Amp Expander and Ceriatone...
  8. G

Cariatone King Kong

Yep, I did take the switching scheme into consideration. It's really good to know that 8 pin DIN and 1/4" are isolated. Thank you sir for the info and link!
  9. G

Cariatone King Kong

Hey Ron, So I finally pulled the trigger and ordered a King Kong. Was wondering how to order the interface cable from your online shop. And is APO shipping possible? Also, can the amp gizmo switch two amps at once? For example, one using the interface while the other use 1/4" jacks. I...
  10. G

Cariatone King Kong

Thank you sir. I'll definitely hit you up should I decide to get the King Kong.
  11. G

Cariatone King Kong

Hey Everyone! I'm really interested in the Ceriatone King Kong, but thinking twice about pulling the trigger mainly due to the foot switch connection. Ron, or anyone, can an interface cable be built for it? Here's a pic of the back...
  12. G

bugera 6262

cool. thanks! guess I'll just wait for a good deal on a 6505...
  13. G

bugera 6262

I thought this was going to be an easy find using Google, but alas. Can I use a peavey 6505 plus interface cable on a Bugera 6262? Or is there an interface cable for the 6262? Thanks a bunch.
  14. G

Mini effects Gizmo - Amp and Multiple Preamps

Cool. Thanks for the reply. At least I have a starting point as I never would have thought to start with one preamp connected to the return of the amp. I would've started with the amp and the MEG in "4-cable," then add the preamp one at a time and see when it hums.
  15. G

Mini effects Gizmo - Amp and Multiple Preamps

Hello! Newbie here. Please be nice. =) I have a tube amp and multiple preamps I'd like to combine using the MEG. I don't have all the equipment right now to test, but I'd like to ask the theoretical question anyway: will I need a transformer isolator on just the tube amp input and effects...
Back