Search results

1. B

4 way splitter for Micro Line Mixer

With these being TRS jacks should it send stereo signals through? Was thinking about setting up a pedalboard using your new product and was just looking for a splitter for it. That being said I was wanting to send the dry signal into a stereo chorus into a splitter into the mixer and want the...
  2. B

GT22 issues. need help. MMGTB Boot v1.0 top row screens not working

Plugged in my MMGT22 today. The top left screen is reading: MMGTB Boot V1.0 Awaiting download..... The other top screens are blank. I'm unable to get into setup, and I'm unable to update the firmware either through the normal process. Have powered the system on and off multiple times but...
  3. B

Issues with GT controlling Mini effect Gizmo

that fixed it, thanks for the quick response!
  4. B

Issues with GT controlling Mini effect Gizmo

I decided to use a mini effects gizmo to add some overdrive pedals to the front of my kemper rig. I set up my footswitches to where the bottom row is amps from performances, and the second row is the effects pedal in the effects gizmo. I'm trying to essentially make it work like a pedalboard...
  5. B

have BPM round to even numbers

Haven't updated in a very long time but I remember you saying a while back you were going to make it to where you can have the tap tempo round to the nearest even number instead of having decimals. Wondering if this ever made it into the firmware or not? If so, where would I find it on the editor?
  6. B

MASTERMIND GT 4.3.0 FIRMWARE/EDITOR

Looks like it was a problem with the flash drive I was using. Good to go I think
  7. B

MASTERMIND GT 4.3.0 FIRMWARE/EDITOR

What's the longest you've seen this mastermind take to update to the new firmware after the flash drive is inserted? Updating for the first time in a while, and it is taking a LONG time to do(more than just a couple of minutes)
  8. B

[DONE] Support For Meris Enzo

Wanting to pick on of these up soon. Only asking so I can be lazy and not have to program in all the midi stuff myself. :D
  9. B

any way to set up buttons to increase and decrease BPM

why would anyone ever need decimals lol?
  10. B

GT22 and kemper rig

Just got it all set up last week. Loving it so far. The GT22 is a phenomenal piece of gear.
  11. B

Got it figured out. Thanks! Another random question, is there any way to set up tap tempo to round to the nearest beat instead of numbers with decimals(120.3 etc)? I know that it won't really matter much as the tempos are so close, but it hurts my OCD to not see whole numbers lol. thanks!
  12. B

Currently setting up my GT22(which is fantastic so far) and was wondering if there's any way to Set up a pair of buttons that can increase and decrease the tempo(as an alternative to tap tempo so you can adjust to a precise bpm)?
  13. B

can't download latest MMGT firmware

Currently trying to download the latest firmware for the GT22 I just got and the website won't seem to let me download it.
  14. B

[DONE] source audio ventris

Just picked one of these up and would be wonderful if the mastermind was already set up for one of these. I know it's super new, but I can dream.
  15. B

effect gizmo with stereo effects loop

after looking through the diagrams in the effects gizmo manual I'm not entirely sure how this would end up wired up? Would I still be able to use all 12 effects loops? I would essentially want loops 1-8 going into the front of the kemper, the send from my effects loop going into 9-12 which...
  16. B

USING STEREO EFFECTS

I"ve currently got my board wired up in stereo. I've got a boss dc-2 in loop 7, boss md500 in loop 8, dd500 in loop 9 and rv500 in loop 10. I'm using stereo insert cables where all stereo jacks are available, and I'm using a ring disconnect cable on the input of the boss dc-2 since it only has...
  17. B

Midi clock questions involving external midi clock controller

I recently picked up a Disaster area Smartclock to use with my mastermind to be able to have easier access to setting bpm on the fly when not in front of the editor or using predefined presets and using it as a traditional style pedalboard while jamming or writing. When using midi with the...
  18. B

Midi Issues With Boss 500 series pedals

It's taken a bit of work, but i've finally gotten it working with midi on the boss pedals. hopefully all is well.
  19. B

I Just got it finally receiving midi clock from presets, however I'm still having issues getting it to change patches. There was recently a major update to the dd-500 and I don't know if that may have changed anything. I also can't seem to set up a tap tempo for it either.
  20. B

Just picked up another mastermind pbc. Last time I owned one I was using the strymon pedals and didn't have any difficulty getting things set up, but this time around, I'm using the boss 500 series pedals and I can't seem to get them to do anything via midi. I'm not sure what I'm doing...
Back