Search results

1. T

Momentary Mute while sending a change

Yeah, i'm using a PBC 6X so the click stopper isn't an option. I have reached out to Chase Bliss, hopefully the team there has a solution
  2. T

Momentary Mute while sending a change

I have a small issue that I couldnt find a solution for on the forums... I'm trying to figure out a way to have a brief mute, maybe 200-250ms long, occurring while I send a MIDI PC. I'm using the new Chase Bliss Preamp MkII, and I'm using an IA action on second press to send a MIDI PC to change...
  3. T

PBC 6X Midi Y-Cable

Hey all, I'm setting up my board with a PBC 6X, and I'd like to be able to connect my 6X's USB to Strymon's Nixie software to manipulate presets on my Big Sky, using the 6X as a USB MIDI interface essentially. If I understand what I've read in the manual and forums correctly, I need to create a...
  4. T

[DONE] Chase Bliss Audio Condor

Please add GT support for the Chase Bliss Condor, thanks!
  5. T

Effect Gizmo Input/Output Gain Control

I went with the CBA Condor... Seemed to make the most sense for what I want. Looks like MMGT doesn't support it yet, so I'll make a request over on that forum :)
  6. T

Effect Gizmo Input/Output Gain Control

I was wondering if there's any way to control the input and output gain on the Effect Gizmo. Even if it's just on the first 4 or 8 loops, it would be helpful. I tend to run 4-5 overdrives in my rig set to various gains, and I like stack them in different combinations. The problem with this is...
  7. T

Effect Gizmo Wet/Dry Setup (With Kemper KPA)

I have. It appears to be working as intended, but I set up the CC changes manually.
  8. T

I knew it had to be something simple like that. Thanks Ron, IA Link has made it work flawlessly. I have a couple other minor questions to finish getting this thing exactly the way I want: 1) On Page 2 I have a bunch of Device Change PC's set up. As I discovered this morning, using PC's in...
  9. T

I'll see how the panel does for now. With regard to the double buttons, do I just want to clear out any IA actions on pages beyond page 1? I'm assuming I need to keep the ones on Page 1 to allow IA Mode to function on that page.
  10. T

Well I'm officially stumped. Hopefully you can take a quick peek at this file and something jumps out to you. It's been some time since I used the editor (had a PBC 2 years ago for a little bit) and I'm sure I'm missing something. Thanks.
  11. T

I’ll take a look again and see, but I don’t think I do. I may end up sending you the file. On another note, the Effect Gizmo sometimes ‘freezes’. The leds don’t change even tho the relays are still working per what the GT/16 is instructing it to do. A reboot fixes it but it’s happened a couple...
  12. T

I finished wiring everything up, and it's all working, save for saving 8-11. Hopefully it's just something simple. The loops themselves work, I can turn them on and off both manually and via the GT/16, so it must just be a setting that's overriding the save? When I switch to patches that are...
  13. T

Are you talking about the IA actions in the button settings menu? Or the Preset Actions under the Presets menu? I cleared out the Preset Actions and it had no effect. If I clear out the IA actions in the Button Settings menu I'll lose IA mode functionality won't I?
  14. T

Well of it's own volition, loop 11 just started working flawlessly. The relay clicked while I was just sitting here and now it's great. 8-10 are still not working, but I'll just keep writing changes to the GT/16, as that's the last thing I did before loop 11 kicked in... strange
  15. T

Well I've tried everything I can think of, including changing the midi channel for the Effect Gizmo and doing a factory reset on it. I've got nothing in my MIDI loop, just the Gizmo and the GT/16 connected together, using one 5 pin MIDI cable and one 7pin MIDI cable. Loops 8-11 (yeah, 8 is...
  16. T

UPDATE: I went ahead and wired in loops 9-11. It's still not saving them as active in any presets. Sometimes they flash when I change presets for a brief moment. I can turn them on manually on the Effect Gizmo or by using IA mode on the GT/16, but it won't save no matter what. I've tried holding...
  17. T

Thanks Ron - One other issue, I've been setting my rack up slowly in my free time (still waiting on a couple cables to come in) and I've got my MIDI situation all worked out and happy, still have a few more power cables to make for my non-midi shelf, which is why i've waited to wire up my 1/4"...
  18. T

PHANTOM POWERING THE GT

Yeah, I understand. If it's a big problem I can revisit it later, but I've got the GT/16 on my Pedaltrain Novo24, and there's only about 4" on the side to have a volume pedal... Most of the expression pedals I've seen have the jacks on the sides, which won't work for me, I just dont have the...
  19. T

PHANTOM POWERING THE GT

I may have kinda figured it out. It seems the Tapestry Audio stuff is incompatible. I'll ask on the expression pedal thread, but if I wanted to use an Ernie Ball VP JR, which one works the best? I'm assuming the 25k over the 250k?
  20. T

PHANTOM POWERING THE GT

Should I be getting some sort of confirmation on successful volume pedal calibration? I believe i'm on the latest KPA firmware, but possibly not the latest GT firmware. I'm guessing it didnt ship with the latest firmware?
Back