Search results

1. Flow

Trails for loops 7-10 in serie

Hi Ron I'm wondering if it is possible to close only the relays of the "send TRS output", and then after few seconds to close the return... even if the loop is in serie. Thx
  2. Flow

DONE: Global Preset LED

Same feeling here about the Global preset's LED color after the last update. ;)
  3. Flow

FEATURE REQUEST LIST

Hello everyone Thanks RJM for your great work, and for your attention to your clients. I suggest two ideas: 1. Possibility to give a 2nd name for each "Presets in this Song" with a specific name for this song. These names will appear in performance mode, so we will see "Intro xxx" / "verse...
  4. Flow

Issue with stereo

Done Thank you so much for this solution.
  5. Flow

Pedals with remote switching/MIDI

Cool :) But this is not a drive with TRS switching ^^ Selah Scarlett Love V3 is drive with midi.
  6. Flow

Issue with stereo

I bought it from Looperparadise in Deutschland (Germany) the 21 august 2016. I'm afraid to send my PCB to be fixed, cause I've a lot of musical projects and I don't know how to play all the parts/combined sounds without it. :(
  7. Flow

Issue with stereo

Ok All loops off -> I can hear my sound out of output B. The issue appears when I set one of the loops7 to 10 in parallel and if I activate the parallel loop(s): there is no sound out of output B. The issue appears with loop7, 8, 9 and 10. If I don't activate the parallel loop I have my sound...
  8. Flow

More than one global preset?

Oh yep. Great idea. 3 global presets will be awesome.
  9. Flow

Pedals with remote switching/MIDI

Selah Scarlett Love V3. Klone / TS like / Plexi like. Midi compliant (C.C. or P.C.). An awesome "boost machine". :)
  10. Flow

Issue with stereo

Hi :) Im a french user. I'm sorry if I write not correctly. I will do my best ! In first I've read this post: http://www.rjmmusic.com/2016/03/29/using-stereo-pedals-with-the-mastermind-pbc/ My PCB Firmware is 3.1.5, my editor Firmware is 3.1.4. Audio configuration: - loop7 and 8 are locked...
Back