Search results

1. Kamil Rustam

Naming Loops

I think in the mastermind editor you can go in one of the menu bar menus to do that ( if I remember correctly)
  2. Kamil Rustam

Best way to diagnose midi messages??

If you use a Mac and have a midi interface, you could use this app : https://www.snoize.com/midimonitor/ I'm sure there is probably a windows equivalent
  3. Kamil Rustam

PBC 6 cc message to toggle between mono and stereo

Yeah I asked the same question a while back but it is only possible to switch via the editor or the settings menu . Function not assignable … that would have been a great feature
  4. Kamil Rustam

PBC6X + Line Mixer for Trails?

Thanks, I’ll try that
  5. Kamil Rustam

PBC6X + Line Mixer for Trails?

I'm interested in using a line mixer for my PBC6X but only for the stereo loops ( I want the mono loops to be in serial ) and I looked at your diagram, seems doable but what do you use as a dry output from the PBC 6X ? just the main output ? ( I need to mix in parallel the output of the last...
  6. Kamil Rustam

will not power suddenly

It works fine for me with a CS12 ... if the PBC works but not with your CS12 you might wanna check your CS12, cables etc.. but seems nothing is wrong with your PBC
  7. Kamil Rustam

Mastermind Editor Manual

Works great now , Thanks Ron
  8. Kamil Rustam

Mastermind Editor Manual

the pdf export sends me to a error page .. No pdf available :-(
  9. Kamil Rustam

creating a button that would switch from stereo to mono

So only from the editor can I program the PBC to be stereo or mono ? Or can I do that from the PBC settings ? that would be a useful programmable option I’m sure I’m not the only player that switches from mono to stereo from gig to gig …
  10. Kamil Rustam

creating a button that would switch from stereo to mono

Hello, I have a PBC 6x and I would like to create a button on one of the pages that would flip the state of my master out from stereo to mono and vice versa... ( I sometimes use 1 amp and sometimes 2 ... sing the editor's manual is from before the PBC6x there is no mention of the stereo to mono...
  11. Kamil Rustam

Bank Names

I have that happen many times ( if I understand your problem right ) ... never been able to replicate this . It just happens randomly when I sometimes turn my PBC on... I believe it is a bug ... I tried saving the settings to see If I could send Ron a file with the shifted banks but when I...
  12. Kamil Rustam

Mastermind PBC Firmware/Editor 4.8.1

Thanks for clarifying that . I think I got it
  13. Kamil Rustam

Mastermind PBC Firmware/Editor 4.8.1

Thanks for the Update I'm not totally sure of what the "Show Preset Number" parameter does? I tried checking and unchecking but I see no difference ... (maybe cause I have the Page name displayed?) BTW I forgot if I can disable page name display and how ...
  14. Kamil Rustam

PBC10 Line Mixer question

You are right they will run parallel so the order does not matter. If you usually run delays into reverb, why not put the Reverb in the last loop so you can still run your delay in series in some presets and have it feed your reverb …
  15. Kamil Rustam

What's the Point of the 'Kill Dry' function in PBC/10?

Assuming you use a stereo delay in loop 10 in parallel mode ( and make sure you kill the dry sound in your delay setting) you will only have the delayed sound and no dry signal … your dry signal will be mixed with your delayed sound in the PBC internal mixer if you leave the dry signal on. Now...
  16. Kamil Rustam

Sending a CC Message on each preset problems

I think I figured it out : I selected "Update state on preset change" seems to be working
  17. Kamil Rustam

Sending a CC Message on each preset problems

Hello, I have a delay set up in my H9 and I control the overall delay level by sending CC#7 from my expression pedal. that works great but here is a thing that I can't make work: I want some preset to start with no delay at all so I created a "Preset Action" that sends a "momentary CC #7 on:0"...
  18. Kamil Rustam

PBC editor app for iPad and/or iPhone?

I don’t believe the PBC has a Bluetooth card to communicate with any wireless device unless you use a usb cable ?
Back