Search results

1. M

Eventide H9000

Thanks for the reply and info. As I thought, Eventide big box gear can be challenging. I think Ill download the H9000 manual and see if I can get additional insight. Thanks again.
  2. M

Eventide H9000

Wondering if anyone has setup their GT with the Eventide H9000? A buddy is getting ready to go out n the road again as soon as this crazy pandemic eases up and asked me to assist him in getting his rig configured. He purchased an H9000 and it's still in the box. Before we order a GT, we would...
  3. M

Trade GT22 for a GT16

I would be interested in trading. My GT-16 is also in mint condition.
  4. M

GT16 AxeFx III - Preset Change Question

Ron, So, for n ow I created a second Button page that to display Scenes 6-8. I also added Tap Tempo and Tuner button in the same space as they are on the first button page. I then added a "Preset Menu" button to the left of the "Bank Down". This now allows me to display the full AxeFx Preset...
  5. M

Thank you Ron. I have finished installing and everything is working as per the setup you created. The Pg Up and Pg Dn buttons on the right do in fact page between the presets. I had to turn BiDirectional MIDI on as I am using the 7 pin cable and phantom power adapter box. What I still want to...
  6. M

After setting up the GT16 and AxeFX, I don't see where the default setup included page up/dn ability to recall presets. I do see the Bank Up/Dn buttons. Is this something that was omitted intentionally? Obviously I can program two buttons to do this, but I was just wondering if there was a...
  7. M

GT-16 AxeFX III - Tap Temp Noise (Resolved)

UPDATE: Ron, You're correct... :) I connected the Phantom Box to the AxeFX III with two One Control low profile 12" MIDI Cables I had from an old pedalboard. I removed the One Control MIDO cables and replaced them with two 18" BestTronics heavier/higher end cables that I also had. The tap...
  8. M

GT-16 AxeFX III - Tap Temp Noise (Resolved)

I received the Mastermind GT22 today. When hooked up the the AxeFx III via the 7 pin Midi Cable, there is a noise being generated that pulses in time with the tap tempo. I thought this might me a ground loop issue so I installed a HumX in the AxeFX III power plug but it doesn't help. If the...
  9. M

MASTERMIND PBC FIRMWARE 4.0.11 / EDITOR 4.0.7

Ron, Thanks for the contrast fix. Just got back from my trip and will upload it this week. Happy Sunday. Mike
  10. M

Schmidt Array patchbay

I have been using an SA-450 and PBC for quite a while without issue. I just received another PBC for my second Schmidt Array Board. Today, I hooked it up and also have no ground loop issues. Both boards have my midi time based pedals in loops 7-10 and analog pedals in loops 1-6. I can use the...
  11. M

So, the Axe FX 3 was Announced

With the AxeFx III first units shipping tomorrow 3/7, any idea how long until the Mastermind GT will be functionally ready? Will this just be a firmware update?
  12. M

How I'm using the PBC...demo vid

Love your video and rig. It was a big help for programming. My rig is fairly simple these days. Three wet effects and 3 drive pedals. I tend to set up presets for a number of regularly used sounds. The number of these presets is somewhat manageable and I find it easier to page through them...
  13. M

Midi In ?

So helpful and so quick.....thank you. I will re-wire a cable tonight. This will preclude the need for a midi thru box as there is no room left on my board. Thanks
  14. M

Midi In ?

Is it possible to program the Midi In jack to be a second Midi Out? -Mike
  15. M

4.0 is coming

Can an "Autoplay/Auto Collect" function be added? That way, I don't even need to show up at the gig. The PBC will automatically play my gig and collect payment. Mike
  16. M

Mastermind controlling neunaber and chase bliss

After dinner, I spent the entire evening trying to get the NNB to work properly, well at least how I believe it should work. Took a while but I think I figured it out. The RJM PBC does what it is supposed to do. However, the NNB needs to be set to the desired color prior to saving the Effect...
  17. M

No, I removed the two H9's. The NNB is set to Midi Channel 1. It works and changes with each PC but the NNB Effect numbers tied to PC changes are reversed. Not a big deal, just have to keep a cheat sheet of the 4 Neunaber Effect PC numbers in relation to what the RJM is sending. If I figure it...
  18. M

Yes.... Preset 1 Shows PC 0 Preset 2 Shows PC 1 Preset 3 Shows PC 2 Etc,
  19. M

I installed an NNB and an Expanse Pedal. Issue I am running into is that the RJM reverses the Presets. For Example...... Neunaber Effect = RJM Preset PC 4&5 = 1 & 2 3&4 = 3 &4 2&3 = 5 & 6 1&2...
  20. M

Free The Tone FT2Y Delay & Tap. Tempo Issue

IT is strange. For example, if I tap of that the PBC indicated 80 BPM, the Flight Time shows 78.9. It seems there is always a slight difference. No really critical but when the flashing LEDs are out of sync is annoys me. I guess I'm too OCD, but thats me. I wonder if it is due to tap averaging.
Back