Search results

1. B

Mono pedal volume dropped at the Stereo Loop

Hi. Need some advise/help here. I have a PBC 10 with the stereo loop setup as follows: L7 - mono chorus pedal (mono-stereo converter cable) L8 - Strymon Volante - Parallel (TRS to dual mono cable) L9 - Strymon Bigsky - Parallel (TRS to dual mono cable) L10 - Chase Bliss Gravitas - Parallel (TRS...
  2. B

Kill-dry related issue on PBC

I'm pretty sure the guys at Strymon will tell you to update the firmware first. I just noticed the value knob on my BS is having problem. The press-down knob is not sensitive. Most of the time when I press it down, nothing happens. Got to press it with a certain angle.
  3. B

Hi Ron, so I took out the BS from the board and did guitar -> BS -> amp. Initially the kill-dry somehow didn't take effect. I disabled and re-enabled back and then the effect worked. Put back the BS to the board and it's working fine now. Yea would have thought the issue is on the pedal and...
  4. B

BigSky actually. Yes it's on latest firmware.
  5. B

Hey guys. Just throwing a long shot here and see if the issue that i'm facing can be resolved. I have my TimeLine and BigSky setup as parallel on loop 9 & 10 of the PBC. At both pedals I have switched on the kill-dry setting. When I enable the TL loop I noticed there was no dry signal from the...
  6. B

New setlist doesn't appear into the PBC

Thanks Ron. Can I just straight away update to the latest firmware release?
  7. B

New setlist doesn't appear into the PBC

Hi Ron, I'm having issues selecting the new setlist which was loaded from the PBC editor.. So far I have 17 setlists in the PBC. The 18th setlist somehow it is not selectable although I could find the setlist in the "Edit Setlist" option under the setup menu. Attached is the rjs file for your...
Back