Search results

1. dpeterson

MasterMind GT 16 AXEFX III & Bi-Directional midi used with a Bluetooth Midi adapter....

I have a GT16 being phantom powered and bidirectional via the RJB box into my Axe FX III. So both Midi in and out are used. I want to incorporate a bluetooth midi dongle which uses in and out, into the system for patch changes (from setlistmaker or something similar), and allow me to use...
  2. dpeterson

MASTERMIND GT 4.3.0 FIRMWARE/EDITOR

4.2.3 or whatever the last release was. Have not done 4.3 betas.
  3. dpeterson

MASTERMIND GT 4.3.0 FIRMWARE/EDITOR

Updated, quick note, until i unplugged and restarted my presets were jumbled. Once i powered off and back on they came back. GT16 here.
  4. dpeterson

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE 4.2.3 / EDITOR 4.2.0

Coming back from the tuner the scene name is still there :) thanks.
  5. dpeterson

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE 4.2.3 / EDITOR 4.2.0

Are your scene buttons grouped? Mine were acting funny when I had them grouped.
  6. dpeterson

Suitable Wire for Building an XLR6 Cable?

Something I just did that might help, I got a 7pin xlr Mic cable off ebay, 32' for $40. Used for tube mics, made an adapter for it and it works great. I'm on the GT 16 though. Might be a cheaper option for you.
  7. dpeterson

Axe FX III FW 1.16 Beta Released

New one, Beta 2 is out now.
  8. dpeterson

MASTERMIND GT 4.1.0 FIRMWARE/EDITOR

Anyone else have this?
  9. dpeterson

GT16 Loose Switches

Played at Mercury Ballroom in Lousiville a few times and the subs are so strong there, my wah would auto engage and go to it's full on position by it'self. Had to wrap a hair tie around the bottom to keep it from doing it.
  10. dpeterson

Little minor bug.. if you step on tuner IA, tune, and come back it clears off the scene name from the top menu on the RJM.
  11. dpeterson

Just a thought you could save your banks off, then put the factory preset banks back and that would answer if it’s a bad preset? Just an idea.
  12. dpeterson

Ok trying that now... so no need to group them now? Works when they are ungrouped.. thanks for the tip.
  13. dpeterson

BUG: The problem where I mentioned it was not going to the correct scene that was saved on the preset change, well it now does that, but when you select another scene, it stays on that scene no matter what you pick next. I'm on the GT16, latest everything, full factory reset, all the normal...
  14. dpeterson

MASTERMIND GT 4.1beta1 FIRMWARE/EDITOR

Man the pedal auto switching to scene 1 got me a few times on Saturday;) uggh. No biggie. Come on next beta :)
  15. dpeterson

was trying to do from the pedal, i dont always have a pc available at a gig.
  16. dpeterson

BUG: Trying to save settings to a thumb drive does nothing from the GT16. Tried a few different flash drives.
  17. dpeterson

Purely Aesthetic - Uniform Text Size

No, never owned a kemper.
  18. dpeterson

It seems that the GT is not paying attention to the saved scene with a preset, always defaults to scene 1. Anyone else experience this?
  19. dpeterson

Ok redid everything and I could get it to kinda work. The songs page becomes the presets page. Only thing not working with this setup is that on subsequent pages, you can’t mess with the bottom row. I think it was more flexible before on the II. I could gig with this but it would be a...
Back