Search results

1. K

[DONE] Wish for IA action Exp Pedal Overrides

After reading a bit I think this feature actually is already in the GT, I just didn't realize it. Nevermind!
  2. K

[DONE] Wish for IA action Exp Pedal Overrides

I'm using a Mastermind GT 22 to control a Kemper and AxeFX III. The Kemper is capable of switching what each expression pedal is controlling based on what effect is active. For example, if you have an expression pedal assigned to control volume, it does, until you activate either a pitch...
  3. K

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE 4.0.1 / EDITOR 4.0.2 RELEASE

I have 5 preset buttons, all with IA functions. Before I updated to 4.0.1, they would display their IA function when I entered IA mode by pressing the IA mode button. Now only 3 of the 5 change, the others continue to display the preset name and color. If I press one of the 2 that didn't...
  4. K

Mastermind GT control of Kemper looper

I spoke with Ron via email, and this was his reply: "In speaking to their programmer, the "hack" they had in place to allow looper control was removed. He doesn't know when, or if, looper control will be implemented again, unfortunately. The moment they do, I'll definitely support it."
  5. K

Mastermind GT control of Kemper looper

Has anyone had success using the Mastermind GT to control the looper functions in the Kemper Profiler?
Back