Search results

1. AK47

PBC/6X with EBS Flat Plugs

For a few more dollars you can have real unbreakables cables :D https://alphatone.com/collections/frontpage/products/insert-cable-for-rjm-mastermind-pbc?variant=14751260835883 https://www.loopipedals.com.au/product/stereo-to-dual-mono-patch-cable/
  2. AK47

Yes don't buy them ! Waste of time and money... I had 2 of those
  3. AK47

PBC 6X and Fortin Zuul

Just information for others who also have a zuul, It works perfectly :)
  4. AK47

EBS jacks are very cheap.... Look here : https://alphatone.com/ Stereo Jacks with Squareplug TRS Squareplug SP400 plugs should be in a sale in a few month.
  5. AK47

Pedalboard v.2020 and Guitars

Thanks CBattery !
  6. AK47

Pedalboard v.2020 and Guitars

Hi CBattery, Nice Board !:) I have some questions about the Whirlwind 2 : - Does it works well with the Iridium ? - Do you have his dimensions ? Thanks !
  7. AK47

PBC 6X and H9 Pre+ Pre-

Hi ! One question : I have the PBC6X, 2 H9 and an also 2 buttons External Switch On the Button Page can I use the same Pre+ Pre- Buttons for the 2 H9 ? Ex : select Stereo H9 with button 2, Pre+ and Pre+ with bouton 5 et 6 and after select PrePost H9 with button 1, Pre+ and Pre+ with bouton 5...
  8. AK47

PBC 6X and Fortin Zuul

Awesome !! :) Thnaks !!
  9. AK47

PBC 6X and Fortin Zuul

Hi ! One question : I'll buy a Fortin Zuul Noise Gate https://www.fortinamps.com/product/mini-zuul/ Zuul Input and Ouput in a loop or in PBC Output. The Zuul has another input "The Key Input" "The KEY input signal can be directly from your guitar (example split from ROACH or SPLIFF) or other...
  10. AK47

Chase Bliss Pedal and PBC

First, excuse me for my poor english Hi ! I have 2 Chase Bliss on my new Pedalboard ( Waped Vinyl Hifi & Wombtone MKII) They aren't in the Loop, I use CC to Bypass them. But I don't understand how to save presets. 1. I active my pedal 2. I change the settings on my pedal 3. In the Editor, I...
  11. AK47

PBC, Preamp, Torpedo Cab & Audio Mixer

Thanks again ! Can i use the PBC outpput directly to the audio mix or I need a DI Box ?
  12. AK47

Fantastic !! One last question : To have the Stereo with the Output PBC, I need just one TRS on Output A/Left or I need the TRS on the Both Output ?
  13. AK47

Thanks ! And if I want to use the Stereo can I do this ? Loop 1-4 : Klon, H9, Bliss Loop 5-6 : Preamps Out 5-6 : To Torpedo Loop 7-10 : H9, Tempus, Boonar Output A (and B?) DI to audio mix
  14. AK47

Hi ! First excuse me for my poor english. I have since a few years a Mastermind PBC (H9, Klon, Fuzz Factory and my Diezel Schmidt) and it's awesome. I want to build a new rig without Amp and Cab... I'm too old now :)) I need some advice for wiring ! In the loop's of the PBC : Klon Centaur...
  15. AK47

Switching Channel Amp

Hi, I want to change my 2 Diezel Schmidt Channel. Extern switch 1 : Ch1/Ch2 Extern switch 2 : Ch3/Loop With the 2 Functions switches of the PBC can I have : Channel 3 On + Loop On + PC Loop (Boost)+ H9 PC Can I use both Func Sw ? I need the Loop always On... Thanks !!!
  16. AK47

Saving EHX Hog 2 Preset

Hi again ! With the PBC I manage to fully control my Hog... Except the presets that I cannot save In the manual : "You can save the Hog2 current setting by sending a message using Midi CC117. The data value that is sent along with MIDI CC117 will be the location that the preset is saved in. The...
  17. AK47

Problem with my Expression Pedal

it works ! With the new update for the prostage wah no more problems ! For those who have a Source Audio Reflex Pedal, you might want to connect your gear like this : PBC Midi Out-> Source Audio Reflex Midi In. Source Audio Reflex Midi Out-> Midi Box In (or your Midi pedal)
  18. AK47

It's a problem with my Prostage I think. I can change Presets with PC number but the CC numbers don't work Prostage answer : "This seams to be an issue with the programming of the Mastermind. First of all, make sure that the CC commands are sent on the correct MIDI channel (the same like the PC...
  19. AK47

You're absolutely right my brand new midi cable did not work... I managed to set up the expression pedal with the Hog2 and the H9 but another problem with my Prostage Wah. I can change the presets, the auto wah and the wah are working but the expression pedal don't change the curve... Any ideas ?
  20. AK47

Hi First excuse me for my poor english ! I use the PBC and the MAG since 1 year and I love RJM Stuff ! I'm working on my new pedalboard, and I just bought the Source Audio ReflexExpression to control my H9, my Hog 2 and my Prostage Wah. I want to use the Reflex LFO with my H9 but impossible to...
Back