Search results

1. AK47

PBC 6X and H9 Pre+ Pre-

Hi ! One question : I have the PBC6X, 2 H9 and an also 2 buttons External Switch On the Button Page can I use the same Pre+ Pre- Buttons for the 2 H9 ? Ex : select Stereo H9 with button 2, Pre+ and Pre+ with bouton 5 et 6 and after select PrePost H9 with button 1, Pre+ and Pre+ with bouton 5...
  2. AK47

PBC 6X and Fortin Zuul

Hi ! One question : I'll buy a Fortin Zuul Noise Gate https://www.fortinamps.com/product/mini-zuul/ Zuul Input and Ouput in a loop or in PBC Output. The Zuul has another input "The Key Input" "The KEY input signal can be directly from your guitar (example split from ROACH or SPLIFF) or other...
  3. AK47

Chase Bliss Pedal and PBC

First, excuse me for my poor english Hi ! I have 2 Chase Bliss on my new Pedalboard ( Waped Vinyl Hifi & Wombtone MKII) They aren't in the Loop, I use CC to Bypass them. But I don't understand how to save presets. 1. I active my pedal 2. I change the settings on my pedal 3. In the Editor, I...
  4. AK47

PBC, Preamp, Torpedo Cab & Audio Mixer

Hi ! First excuse me for my poor english. I have since a few years a Mastermind PBC (H9, Klon, Fuzz Factory and my Diezel Schmidt) and it's awesome. I want to build a new rig without Amp and Cab... I'm too old now :)) I need some advice for wiring ! In the loop's of the PBC : Klon Centaur...
  5. AK47

Switching Channel Amp

Hi, I want to change my 2 Diezel Schmidt Channel. Extern switch 1 : Ch1/Ch2 Extern switch 2 : Ch3/Loop With the 2 Functions switches of the PBC can I have : Channel 3 On + Loop On + PC Loop (Boost)+ H9 PC Can I use both Func Sw ? I need the Loop always On... Thanks !!!
  6. AK47

Saving EHX Hog 2 Preset

Hi again ! With the PBC I manage to fully control my Hog... Except the presets that I cannot save In the manual : "You can save the Hog2 current setting by sending a message using Midi CC117. The data value that is sent along with MIDI CC117 will be the location that the preset is saved in. The...
  7. AK47

Problem with my Expression Pedal

Hi First excuse me for my poor english ! I use the PBC and the MAG since 1 year and I love RJM Stuff ! I'm working on my new pedalboard, and I just bought the Source Audio ReflexExpression to control my H9, my Hog 2 and my Prostage Wah. I want to use the Reflex LFO with my H9 but impossible to...
  8. AK47

Fonction Switch or Midi

Hi everybody ! First sorry for my poor english ! I bought the Mastermind PBC and I've got one question : I have a Diezel Shcmidt with 3 Extern Switching - Reverb (Mono) - Ch3/Loop (Stereo) - Ch1/Ch2 (Stereo) And My Mastermind got just 2 fonction switch So can I use the Midi Out with cables...
  9. AK47

RG16, FX Loop & Line Mixer

Hi guys ! I have a RG16 (and a Effect Gizmo too !) and my amp is a Diezel VH4 I'll put : Loop 1 : Fuzz Factory Loop 2 : EHX Hog Loop 3 : Klon and this is where it gets complicated In the FX Loop with Line Mixer : - Eventide H9 - Eventide Eclipse In the FX loop WHITHOUT the Line Mixer - Boost...
  10. AK47

Some midi problems

Hi !! I've got some problems to configure my mastermind with my midi FX... i'm a big midi newbie !! my gear : Mastermind, Effect Gizmo, diezel VH4 amp (midi), Kord SDD2000 (and Lexicon MPX G2) This is my loop : mastermind>effect gizmo>In thru Box>Thru 1 : Korg SDD>Thru 2 : Diezel VH4 Function...
  11. AK47

Work in progress !!

Hiii !! my rack in progress !! Miss in the pictures : korg sdd2000 & ISP Décimator Pro Rack G. I'm looking for an eventide eclipse and a rack case (10u) with trolley and wheels (I 've got a rise to go in my house !! :D ). If you got any ideas... And I must to program my midi controller...
  12. AK47

Need some Help for the effect gizmo

First, scuse for my poor english ! i'm just a little french ! I've got the effect gizmo & the mastermind, it's my first rack and i've got some problems with the independant loop (about Audio Loop 9 through 12). This is my setup : Guitar : ESP Eclipse Amp : Diezel VH4 Cab : NOS Line 6 G30 >>>...
Back