Search results

1. MattRemixed

Fade In from Tuner

So, I have no idea if this is even possible, but it would be cool to be able to set the signal to fade in when turning off the tuner. This way you could be looping a drone in a PBC loop, and fade it in rather than have it begin suddenly. Probably not possible, but worth asking.
  2. MattRemixed

Mini FX Gizmo Loops Always On?

Hi folks, I picked up a MEG to add a few more loops to my PBC. It works great! In the MEG I have a Clinch FX EP-PRE (always on), and a compressor (on 95+% of the time). I was wondering if there was an easy way to set the MEG loops for these pedals to be on by default to save me having to...
  3. MattRemixed

SP1-RJM LED

Hi Ron, Quick question: how do you control the LED on the SP1-RJM used through a PBC? It's connected to both the exp pedal and ext switch inputs via TRS, but I can't seem to figure out how to set the LED. I've tried setting On and Off colours in the Ext switch settings window, but that doesn't...
  4. MattRemixed

Stereo Outputs to Pedal?

Probably a dumb question, but I don't much understand ground loops. If I have the two outputs from the PBC running into a pedal (in my case, a Strymon Flint that's always on), will the pedal negate the isolation of the two outputs when running PBC > stereo pedal > amps? Thanks!
  5. MattRemixed

MIDI PC Issue in Device 1 Slot

Hi folks, Today while using my board, I noticed that my PBC had stopped sending PC messages to Device 1, which in my case is an Eventide H9. It continued sending CC messages just fine. When I got home, I played around trying to fix the issue. I even factory reset my H9, which didn't help, and...
  6. MattRemixed

(Another) Strymon Favorite Switch issue

Hi there, I'm new to the PBC and the forum, but they're both great! The PBC has made my life much easier (as a guitarist with more than a few effects who also sings). My only issue with my PBC has been that I can't seem to get the Favorite Setting on my Strymon Flint happening. I've done all...
Back