Search results

1. Lars Blomstrand

MASTERMIND GT 4.6.3 FIRMWARE / 4.6.1 EDITOR

Yes I have, but it only apears when the Wait time is set to it's lowest possible time ( both delay and reverb set to 3ms Wait ). If I set both to 4ms and abow everything changes as it should. I have set the delay Wait time to 3ms on/off for the delay and the reverb to 4ms on/off. Works without...
  2. Lars Blomstrand

Thank you Ron, the Collider doesn't handel anything but one midi message at the time so sending two cc message, delay-bypass/on and Reverb-bypass/on will mess up the poor little box completely. I assume that I have to set a delay bypass/on "Wait" to a time equal to the song tempo so the delay in...
  3. Lars Blomstrand

Hi Ron! I'm using a Source Audio Collider and this unit really needs the Wait function but I don't really understand how to do it. I would like to select the on/bypass with two seperate buttons ( Delay and/or reverb ) but only use one permanent preset, per song. I have two buttons as Dev PC...
  4. Lars Blomstrand

Move songs between different GT:s

I need to move just a song from one GT to another. Is it possible to import just a song and it's presets to another GT:s setlist? Best, Lars Blomstrand
  5. Lars Blomstrand

My new pedal board.

Almost there, just missing handles and a box with two ext. controller pots.
  6. Lars Blomstrand

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE / EDITOR 4.4.3

Bug: I think anyway.... When I use the external switches to controlling my Ditto X4 I found a strange behavior. If I only use it to "Rec/Play/dub" as an IA, everything works without any problem but if i also use "Hold" to delete the last recording, then the "Rec/Play/Dub" still works but...
  7. Lars Blomstrand

Wish: Play the Oleds with midi note on/off.

I need a silent visable mertonome that is more exact than the tempo blinking the GT-16 already do. The most important thing is that I need to know wher the first beat in a bar is. Why? Ambient, floating intro without any beats present. Just flasching tempo won't do and I need to know when it's...
  8. Lars Blomstrand

Voodoo Lab - Control Switcher weirdness

Yes, I'm in contact with Voodoo Lab now. This will not be an easy thing. I made a total reset of the "CS" and guess what, it works now.... So someting messing up the "CS" sometimes, but I don't know what and I don't know when ( hard thing to log something like that ). Anyway, right now...
  9. Lars Blomstrand

Yes, that's the weird thing. When I press the Control Switchers ( From now, just called "CS" ) button the SDD-2000 bypass function works. I toggle the "CS" button repeatedly and the SDD-2000 follow and just toggle the bypass on-off, on-off, on-off, on-off, on-off, on-off.... until i press the...
  10. Lars Blomstrand

The switch on the "Control Switcher". The "success state" disappeared after that I press the Button 6 on GT-16 and then the "Control Switcher" goes back to work as an toggle switch again even if the setting in the "Control Switcher" is set to "on Msgr only".
  11. Lars Blomstrand

The weirdness depends..... I did as you told me. Strait logical, is'a the way to go. After some jiggling with the Switch Controls settings I founded out that the right command to set the used switch in is "Only on MSG". Set the switch to that. Tapped on the switch and: Success! The SDD-2000...
  12. Lars Blomstrand

I have tried every combination. If I turn off the momentary checkbox the "Control Switcher" doesn't change status in IA mode.
  13. Lars Blomstrand

Oh, I forgot. You have to engage the button 6 at Page 1, preset 32, Song 4( IA mode )to have the similar condition as I generated....
  14. Lars Blomstrand

Hi Ron, This is a test I did earlier today. My GT-16 is connected to a midi interface directly and then I monitored the midi stream with Midi-OX ( http://www.midiox.com ) 1:st button press 00072C74 6 -- BF 43 7F 16 --- CC: Pedal-Soft 00072D2A 6 -- BF 43 00 16...
  15. Lars Blomstrand

Hi ron, Did you find anything about this trouble? 3.4.5 didn't do anything related to this, apparently.
  16. Lars Blomstrand

I don't remember exactly but all before 3.4.X anyway... Could be at the time when the "Only On msgs" was added.
  17. Lars Blomstrand

Hi Ron, I'm using a Voodoo Lab Control Switcher to control my Korg SDD-2000 bypass switching. I set the Control Switcher to momentary and when I change the status by pressing the IA-button for that everything works but if I save the status to a preset and then have another preset in opposite...
  18. Lars Blomstrand

H9 Preset Mute Issue

Hi Ron, I also have this ( or similar )problem. My H9 is connected to loop 9 and loop 9 is always enable so I can use the "Active" switch for enabling the efx. I do have a expression pedal connected but it's routed to the "Hot Knob". When I change a preset the H9 go silence and will not sound...
  19. Lars Blomstrand

My GT 16 trigger switches by just touching the unit.

Yes, I received that one and I responded to it also. Has "TGT 11" contacted you? They will put an order for the switches and then supply them to me. It looks like your mail server is blocking me or "@bredband2.com. I will do another test and send a mail from "radiant@bredband2.com" to see if...
  20. Lars Blomstrand

My GT 16 trigger switches by just touching the unit.

Hi Ron! Did you receive my mails today? /Lars
Back