Search results

1. A

Add Actions to entering/exiting a song

When switching songs the Mastermind can set the tempo when entering the song. I would be great if it could also run an action or macro. In my case I use the 1st preset of the song to send MIDI commands to my MainStage program. I have discovered that the only way for MainStage to process the PC...
  2. A

USB-A Power

Excellent, thanks so much for the reply! Cheers!
  3. A

USB-A Power

Hello, I'm wondering how much current the MMGT10 can supply out of it's USB-A connector. I have a Keith McMillen 12 Step that would be nice to power from the MMGT10 and avoid running USB cables to my board. The maximum current draw is ~150mA@5V. The MMGT10 is currently powered by the RJM...
  4. A

Wish I Could Get One

Is the Mastermind LT still being offered and, if so, is there a timeline for availability? Can't find one anywhere :-(. Best, Alan
  5. A

DD-500 sysex message... is it possible?

Thank you, it worked! Device ID is odd though, took me a while to figure out. From the Device it says 17 which I converted to 11 Hex but it did not work. So, I monitored while reading from the Editor app and saw it was using ID 10. So, for some reason it is off by one. Once I figured that out it...
  6. A

DD-500 sysex message... is it possible?

Hello, This is my last attempt at getting the DD-500 to do what I need, which is ignore MIDI clock per PBC preset. What I would like to do is change the MIDI parameter for SYNC from MIDI to INT and back again based on the PBC preset. I have never tried sysex messages before so not entirely...
  7. A

USB noise and isolation

Just noticed this is in the PBC forum and you actually state PBC (The comment about the GT threw me off), sooo, never mind. Would this work or is it necessary with the PBC-10? I always keep connected to Mac during performance for MIDI control of MainStage software. I do get noise when...
  8. A

Tap Tempo Advice/Help Needed

Just wanted to confirm that the issue is resolved and it works really well. Tempo appears to be within 1 BPM which is more than adequate. Thank you very much and can't tell you how much I love the PBC. Not sure if it's on the Wishlist but maintaining tempo within a song would be great. Cheers!
  9. A

Thank you, I see my mistake. The CC message to MainStage is CC Momentary (oops), will change tonight and test. Thanks for such a quick response. Cheers!
  10. A

Hello, I've been working on trying to get Tap Tempo working and I thought I had it working well but ran into an issue. What I would like to accomplish is for every song I switch to the PBC updates tempo on my Timeline and my Apple MainStage keyboard rig and possibly an H9. I would like the Tap...
  11. A

PBC w/ Strymon Nixie App

Hi Everyone, first time posting to this forum and I can't say how much I love the Mastermind PBC. Fantastic device. I just wanted to chime in on the Nixie app for strymon pedals. I have the same issue as some in that I cannot write changes to the Strymon pedals when connected through the PBC. If...
Back