Search results

1. Victor Vos

mystery

I have a very strange issue (again) about (bidirectional) communication (GT 10 - AxefxIII): When I scroll through my setlist on my GT to a specific song it jumps to a different song. When I select it from the setlist (song menu) it works fine. I don't find any extra unwanted messages/actions in...
  2. Victor Vos

Boss over boss

Is that an expression? In Dutch it is.. It means something like: only one can be the best... I had some issues with the Mastermind communicating with my axefxIII (and it is complex) and I found a second hand FC6 foot controller. I used it for a few months and now I put it aside and took back my...
  3. Victor Vos

expression pedal

Hi, after having tried Line 6.. I am back with th Fractal family, now with the amazing Axe-Fx III, controlled by GT 10. I have to make my settings completely new from scratch, both axefx and Mastermind. There are quite a few differences from the axefx II where I come from.. It does not seem to...
  4. Victor Vos

firmware update error

Hello, I tried to update the GT firmware. When I start up with 4.9.1 on a stick I get the error message: "error loading block 112" and more text, I can't read as it disappears... And now it will not start up at all... What should I do? I tried all firmware back to 4.7.0 but they all error the...
  5. Victor Vos

end?

My Mastermind GT seems to have died... There is only faint light in the buttons and main screen is out. I tried te reset but did not do anything. I also tried an other power supply but nothing.. Is this the end? :oops:
  6. Victor Vos

local page

Hi, I remember to have had this issue before but I can't find the thread.. The GT displays 'yyyyyyyyy; on all screens as soon as I select a local page. Also the editor crashes as soon as I select page 16... I made local pages for most of my presets. Now I disabled all to have it working again...
  7. Victor Vos

macro off

Hi, I have a set of (xfx) scene buttons on a bank that would return to the previous bank on second press. They no longer return on second press. I did not change anything. As it happens on all the scene buttons it must be something they share ... with is a macro that returns to previous...
  8. Victor Vos

communication lost

Hi, Communication between my GT and axefx has stopped... I tried an other midi cable and that seemed to send messages from the axefx to GT but not the other way... What can I best do to find out where the problem is?
  9. Victor Vos

crashes on local page

Whenever I use a preset that has a local page my GT crashes and all displays show yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ! I was just planning to make local pages for all presets...
  10. Victor Vos

permanent state of error

my mastermind is now in a permanent state of error. Showing yyyyyyyy on all screens. This happened before, then it would solve when I restarted. Now no longer. I hope you can fix this in an update soon...!
  11. Victor Vos

lost

Hi, My 'return to previous page' that was on the second press of my scene buttons has disappeared... I did not change anything, it just no longer works, I can't seem to get it back. Could you help me?
  12. Victor Vos

editor gets stuck

Hi, Every time I try to read settings from device, the editor gets stuck en I have to hard reset. This way I cannot get the right preset names from my AxeFx into the editor... Upgrading to the latest software did not solve it..
  13. Victor Vos

local second page

Hi all, I have a new challenge, I'm sure it is possible but I'm still puzzling..:) I would like to have a button on my global (home) page that takes me to a local page per preset. I may have to create the same first "global" local page for every preset where this button is different for every...
  14. Victor Vos

unwanted mute

Hi, I have hardly been using the GT lately because of playing other instruments but today I picked up the touch guitar again and encountered a few problems that I cannot seem to solve... Every time I press the next song button (I believe it is bank up) output one (not two) of my Axefx II is...
  15. Victor Vos

expression pedals

Hi! thanks for the update, Now I can use more then 4 functions for my single pedal! I can't seem to figure out how though... I used to select one of four expr pedals.. What I would like to do is make a button that scrolls through (at least four but maybe more) functions assigned to the peddle...
  16. Victor Vos

current song

When I am in setlist mode and select song menu, not the current song but the next is highlighted (active). btw, could we please change the colour of the songs? ;)
  17. Victor Vos

[DONE] button press / release

Hi, I'm not sure if this is a bug or just something that can't be done.. I have programmed a button to change page. When I press it I go to the desired page but then the button on the new page is also pressed. could this be helped?
  18. Victor Vos

unpredictable setlist behaviour...

I am having lots of troubles with a new setlist.. Bank up/down skips songs now and then and will never scroll to the first song. I cannot find anything wrong in the setup...
  19. Victor Vos

[DONE] Song menu follow setlist

It would be great if the songs in the song-menu were displayed in the order of the currently active setlist! (if any)
Back