Search results

1. Rob Leishman

Midi Clock Dip on presetchange

I have discovered a bug. I use song tempos for all my presets and have discovered that anytime I change presets in a song the tempo drops for about half a second. The drop is usually about 5 to 8 bpm and causes some pitch artifacts with delays etc.
  2. Rob Leishman

Where do we request device support?

ive searched high and low for an add a device topic but can't find it... Please add the empress reverb and echosystem to the supported devices.
  3. Rob Leishman

Device preset names

it would be pretty cool if you could make a list for each device for preset names for that device... It would default to pg1 etc if not edited (as it is now) But if I could name each preset so the LT displays what it is that would make effect selection on the fly super easy. I'm not sure this...
  4. Rob Leishman

MSB/LSB values...

I'm struggling to understand/make work a bank select for the Yamaha multi12 drum pad. The midi implementation for the unit needs a msb message of 0 v125and LSB message of 32 v1 to allow selection of the user banks... Is it possible to edit msb/LSB messages on the mastermind lt? Or am I missing...
  5. Rob Leishman

Simulate cc expression sweep with a button?

I'm in a bit of a jam and can't figure out how to do something that I need to for one of my bands songs. I was previously using a boss es 5 and used the wav function to sweep cc parameters for a reverb pitch dive. I could set a button to sweep a cc parameter over a specific time linked to bpm...
Back