Search results

1. Caller9

Exiting Global Preset?

Yes I can access the global preset. That was the perceived problem. I was in songlist mode and didn't realize it as the first song in the list had my normal first preset as the starting preset for that song. For whatever reason I pressed global to check that setting and after I pressed #3. When...
  2. Caller9

Exiting Global Preset?

Ah... I didn't notice that.. Yes it is the PBC. It is probably by design I just didn't notice I was still in setlist mode when I tried to go to presets. It steps through the songs but the presets probably wouldn't want to be active while in Setlist as each song has it's own group of presets...
  3. Caller9

Exiting Global Preset?

It had to do with me being in Setlist mode. I hit the "Global" button and it switched but since I was not in "none" setting it was not activating presets. Still a bit of a learning curve as to how, what, when, and where but getting there. Lots of control and settings! Thank you for your reply...
  4. Caller9

Exiting Global Preset?

I can't seem to find a way to get back into presets mode if I press the "Global" preset button currently set to #6 on Mastermind. It locks me into Global preset and no matter what button I press nothing happens. I can get into "Loop" mode but that still does not get me to where my presets work...
  5. Caller9

Nice Rack Canada | I N T Ξ R V Λ L S

Work of art! The wiring work is beautifully executed. What is the physical size of the board? Looks about 36" x 30". I saw your boards when I was planning mine but I don't think I could have come near that kind of neatness in wiring. I ended up taking a more "forgiving" design but yours are...
  6. Caller9

First "Real" pedalboard build

This started out as two pieces of plywood with a 42" long by 24" base and 10" top layer angled down from rear to front of base. After looking at many designs online, borrowing (quite heavily) from the Schmidt Array design, (I liked the way they handled the hinged top level with space...
  7. Caller9

Alphabetic Sort

Maybe an alphabetic sort for preset/song lists? Easier to manage a long list of songs and would save a lot of dragging a dropping.
Back