Search results

1. 7

Introducing the Overture!

Perfect even if it can only do program changes that would be most welcome.
  2. 7

Introducing the Overture!

What a nice surprise to see RJM has come out with a midi controlled OD pedal. I’ve been away from RJM for a while after using a GT22 for many years in a live setting. With COVID I have primarily stuck to using my Axe FX III with their controller which is fine in the studio for me. However...
  3. 7

Trade GT22 for a GT16

Still up for trade if anyone is interested.
  4. 7

Trade GT22 for a GT16

Ok great. Email at: greggentry1667 at gmail dot com and I’ll give you my phone number so we can make arrangements.
  5. 7

Trade GT22 for a GT16

I have a GT22 in mint condition. Does anyone have a GT16 that they would like to trade straight up?
  6. 7

Powering GT22

I have been using my GT22 with my Axe FXIII and it has been working very well. I purchased the power adapter through midi box to power the GT22 along the single midi cable. I plan to switch to the Axe FX FC to control the Axe FXIII only. I will then use the GT as a separate midi controller...
  7. 7

My GT/22 Setup for the Axe-Fx III

As always thank you for sharing. This is so helpful.
  8. 7

What's the best way to download this file? i get the weird screen no matter what browser I use..
  9. 7

Thanks so much for sharing. This made my day.
  10. 7

Unable to connect to editor

Problem solved. Bad USB connection. Thank you.
  11. 7

Unable to connect to editor

I receive the error "Unable to Connect to Device" when attempting to connect the RJM editor to my Mac. Editor is version 4.2 and Mastermind is 4.2.3. No luck even after rebooting? I know the midi and phantom power is working because the GT22 controls my Axe Fx III just fine. Any ideas?
  12. 7

How to change Scene Names AX3

Yes I am using Create Song Mode. Switching to 5 Scenes did the trick. Thank you.
  13. 7

How to change Scene Names AX3

So far I am loving the integration with the AXE 3. These scenes are a bit different to set up compared to the effect blocks. How do you change the scene names with the GT22? For example, the default is to import the 6 scenes. How do I modify if I only want to use 5 scenes with the GT22?
  14. 7

Switching Channels Axe FX3 and GT

Works perfect sir. I am in business now. Many thanks.
  15. 7

Ron can you double check my attached file? For example, look at the Chorus block I am working on (Tri, CE-2, Triangle, Vintage channels). Playing on it tonight I've got the channels switching and window names working fine. Only 2 issues: 1) I can't seem to toggle the effect block on/off...
  16. 7

Ron I got it working so it’s all good now. I reassigned the buttons in the setup again and all of the commands are there now. I do like how the channels pop up as their own buttons when you press the hold button. Pretty cool if you ask me. I’ll report back if I have any more issues.
  17. 7

Ron can you add this to the tutorial setup in the Sticky? This is still not working and not really intuitive at due to the multiple steps now required. I feel like I am only plugging in half of the information. Maybe start with setting up a basic block to toggle on/off and then progress to...
  18. 7

Looks like I need to set up a Hold button like this. Still no luck with being able to turn the block On/Off and to be able to switch channels.
  19. 7

The names look good. I just can't get the Drive to change to channels 1, 2, 3, & 4 when using the Hold function. Is this something I need to setup manually? I attached a pic.
  20. 7

I must be doing something wrong. For example, I want to change channels on a drive block. When I hold the button the channels do not change. I am only able to toggle the button on and off.
Back