Search results

1. Homestead

Elektron Analog Drive & Emperess Echosystem MIDI with PBC?

Looking to add these to a PBC. Has anyone used or had issues with midi control when using these 2 units? Im pretty sure they will be fine but just want to make sure I can use the midi from both units on a PBC before I purchase these. Thanks a bunch for any help or info.
  2. Homestead

W/D/W with true stereo FX loops-RJM PBC Diagram

Here is another diagram. This one for wet/dry/wet and includes EXP pedal, MIDI control of 3 stereo pedals in the loops plus 4 stereo fx in both wet amps FX loops. The other diagram posted was for dual amps/dual stereo fx loops. Of course being able to parallel stereo FX with the PBC is huge! On...
  3. Homestead

Suggestions here!

Not really interested in a bunch of movable loops but it would be sweet to have 1 movable vol/insert loop.This way you could place a drive pedal there and move it in front or behind a few fx if needed since the drive pedal is what most would want to move around. It could move to any loop...
  4. Homestead

PBC & Dual amps/Dual stereo fx loops

RJM Y-NOT units or splitters for isolation from each amps circuits. To protect from ground loop issues.
  5. Homestead

PBC & Dual amps/Dual stereo fx loops

Thought a few might be interested in this routing option. These are not my amps I use but the routing should work on most dual amp setups with serial fx loops. Of course there is also channel switching that can be done and also another stereo fx if needed.
  6. Homestead

Suggestions here!

It would be really sweet to have a RJM PBC extension unit so we could place the PBC and all our pedals at the amp(s) and control it by 1 MIDI cable from the extension unit to the PBC controller. Im sure it would be worth the price (maybe 250.00) just to clean up everything in front.
Back