Search results

1. C

For those controlling a slightly bigger setup with the "small" GT10: how do you use your controller?

I am using a GT10 in a rig that has Mark VII and JP-2C heads, an Axe-FX III, and an H90. I could easily use the real estate of the GT22 to give me more immediate access to functions on all the units, but I like the size of the GT10, so I got creative with programming buttons, pages, and IA Mode...
  2. C

Scene Names on Preset Page

UPDATE: The issue of the scene names not displaying has not happened recently. I don't think I did anything different, but the issue seems to have resolved itself. Perhaps it was caused by a midi communication problem that I inadvertently fixed or may I changed an LT setting without realizing...
  3. C

Scene Names on Preset Page

I have an AX3 scene page setup on the LT. I have show scene names checked on the global page. I also removed the name from the scene page. As it should, the page displays the preset name at the top (where "Presets" used to be) and the scene name appears at the bottom where the preset name used...
  4. C

7-Pin Midi and Nixie Software

UPDATE: in case anybody is using a similar setup. Also, I should state that I am using the AXFX3 with the 4cm and a JP-2C amp as well as using the AXFX3 output 1 to studio monitors when I want to use amp modeling. Original setup: I was using a Midi Solutions Merger box to send the output of the...
  5. C

OK, by looking at some older threads from when Nixie was first released, I was able to find a solution to the problem of Nixie not displaying or finding the Timeline when using a 7-pin midi cable from the Phantom power box with both midi input and outputs connected to the Phantom power box...
  6. C

First, sorry for another problem post. I am just going through reworking a couple of rigs to make them a bit more efficient by incorporating an Axe-FX III as the effects unit with the amps. So far everything has been great and the two phantom power box I ordered really help make everything much...
  7. C

Can't Add CC Action

Thank you! At least I know I am not imagining the problem or that something was wrong with my LT. You also answered my other question, why was it working with my second rig with an Axe-Fx III and a Mastermind LT? Well, in the rig in which it works, the Axe-Fx III is first in the device list. I...
  8. C

Can't Add CC Action

Hi, yes I am using editor 4.9.1 and running the latest firmware on each device. I don't see a Select CC button. Like I said, if I use the mouse right click, I can select from a menu and it works. I am including three screenshots of trying to add a CC action. As I said, I can also do it manually...
  9. C

Can't Add CC Action

OK, this is driving me nuts. First, I am using a Mac with 12.6. If I try to add a CC action for the Axe-Fx III or for the Collider in the Mastermind LT editor using the right click on the mouse, everything works fine. However, if I double click the button, set it to IA, and then try to use Add...
  10. C

LT and Phantom Power Box

Hello, I know from a previous post (and now experience) that the Mastermind LT is very flexible with how it is powered. I have used both Cioks 9-12V AC or DC taps and it works fine. I am assuming that the Phantom Power Box is just a pass thru for power, so it is similarly flexible with the...
  11. C

Axe-FX III Channel Switching for Blocks

OK, I think I get what you are doing. I was looking for Drive Channel A, B, C, D in the popup menu when you assign a button. I did exactly what you have in the attached jpg, but I used my own cc that I added to the Axe. You are saying to just use Drv 1 bypass button from the popup menu, which...
  12. C

Axe-FX III Channel Switching for Blocks

Hello, This one has me scratching my head a bit. I saw on a Mastermind GT video by RJM that holding a block activate/bypass button called up four switches, one for each channel in the block so you could step through the channels. I know I won't be able to duplicate that function on the LT, and...
  13. C

Axe-Fx II XL+ Tuner-SOLVED

Yes, I have it turned on. Other things work, like the stae of IA switches. My XL+ has the Ares firmware, which I believe is from the III. I don’t know if that matters. Thanks.
  14. C

Hi, Well, I spoke too soon because it really was not working the way it should. I did find a solution, so I wanted to share it and also get some feedback. I still could be doing something wrong, but the way I have it set everything consistently works the way it should. First, everything I read...
  15. C

I have a 7-pin midi cable with all pins wired, and it passes phantom power to the LT, so that is not the problem. I had Send Realtime Sysex set to "All," which I thought would cover the tuner. Just for kicks, I set it to Tuner and then tried it, and it worked. I could see the note on the LT...
  16. C

UPDATE: This is just a note to say that you were absolutely correct the problem I was having with bidirectional midi and the Axe-FX II XL+ was the midi cable. I thought I was using a 7-pin cable, but it was actually 5-pin to 7-pin. As soon as I replaced the cable with an 7-pin to 7-pin cable, I...
  17. C

Audio Path Loop 12 of EG

Thanks, that is very helpful information. At minimum it gives me confidence that the problem is in the Ventris. It does have analog dry thru, but it has dual reverb engines that can be in series or parallel, and that is where I think the problem arises. Thanks for the information. RJM products...
  18. C

Audio Path Loop 12 of EG

I think I am having a phasing issue with my Ventris Reverb in Loop 12 of my Effects Gizmo. I think the Ventris is the problem and the EG, but to help trouble shoot exactly what the problem is I need to understand the audio path in Loop 12. I understand with the loop off the in of 12 connects...
  19. C

No Presets

The display was showing "No Presets." When I pressed the preset buttons nothing happened. I just tried switching modes to both setlist 1 and all songs (I don't have songs or andy setlists defined at the moment). The display showed the last preset that was active and none of the preset or bank...
  20. C

No Presets

Hello, I had something unusual happen, and I wanted to ask what might be the cause. In my rack, I have an Effect Gizmo that is phantom powering the Mastermind LT. Like most rack setups, I am using a Furman PL-8C to supply power everything including the power supplies that feed the EG and...
Back