Search results

1. travis_38

What value pot for a PBC expression knob?

I'd like to make an expression "knob" to control my PBC and I'm wondering what type of potentiometer I'd need. Would something like this work?
  2. travis_38

Turn off a group with Device PC +/-

I have a page that has 4 grouped buttons that each send a PC to my Timeline for my 4 most used presets, then I also have Device +/- buttons on the same page that page my Timeline to whatever PC I want. If I engage one of the 4 grouped IA buttons, I'd like the Device +/- buttons to turn it off...
  3. travis_38

pops/cutouts when switching loops on/off

I am noticing that when I am on my Loops page, switching any pedal on or off seems to cut the output for a split second which is very obvious when I am using a long decay reverb and or delay (which is almost always). To be more specific: Loop 4: Dunes Loop 9: Timeline (stereo in/out, in...
  4. travis_38

Return to page 1 after IA Store?

I added an IA action to go to Page 1 when I hold to IA Save but the page is not changing. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
  5. travis_38

Preset tempo vs. song tempo

Is there a way to make presets default to honoring Song tempo when they're used within a song? I know you can set tempo to "song" on each preset, but this gets very tedious if you set up a whole setlist with unique presets for each song.
  6. travis_38

[DONE] Give audio loops/switches custom names within the Editor

I would love to be able to give audio loops and switches a custom name so it's a little easier to quickly remember what I'm toggling on/off within a Preset in the editor. An example would be naming Audio Loop 1 "Deep Six", or Function 1 "MG Red Remote"
  7. travis_38

Hum when I connect MIDI to Timeline

I'm getting a low pitch hum when I connect MIDI from the PBC to Timeline. Ground loop maybe? PBC and Timeline are powered by Mondo, Amp is plugged into another outlet. Timeline is currently connected after the PBC, rather than in a loop.
  8. travis_38

Strange issues with stereo configuration...

I am running a Line6 M5 in Loop 8, Timeline in Loop 9, and BigSky in Loop 10. I have a Ring Disconnect Cable going from the PBC to the M5, then back to the PBC with an insert cable. Both the Timeline and BigSky are using Insert Cables for both in/outs. When I engage Loop 8 (M5) I get no...
  9. travis_38

Go to Page 1 after IA Store...

Having trouble getting this to work. I have the top left button set to IA Store when held, and I want it to also go to the Preset page at the same time. What am I doing wrong? Pic of my button settings below
  10. travis_38

Buzz when second amp is plugged in

Tonight I noticed a pretty loud hum when I had two amps plugged in. I tried using the B isolation but it didn't make any difference. I'm using loops 9 and 10 in stereo, and going out into a passive junction box then to two different amps. Any ideas?
  11. travis_38

Powering with AC?

Hey there. I just heard in a video that the PBC can be powered with AC but it's not recommended. My MXR CAE MC-403 has 2 800mA AC outputs that I was hoping to power the PBC with after I heard this. What's the disadvantage of doing this? Thanks
Back