Search results

1. James Nisly

PSA - Make sure those nuts on the foot switches stay nice and snug.

Because I wasn't really paying attention to that and my button number 2 fell down into the LT chasis last night during practice. It was easy enough to fix but I did have to open up the case and pull the main board out in order to get to it. Several of the other switches needed a little...
  2. James Nisly

Real-time sync between device and editor when connected via USB

I would love it if there was an option for my Mastermind LT (or whatever device you are using) and the editor to sync in real time when connected instead of having to remember to command+R or command+G every time I want to switch from editing a preset on the controller to editing in software...
  3. James Nisly

Mastermind LT/Mini Effect Gizmo on a Temple Trio 21

All wired up, programmed up and ready to go! Huge thanks to Ron for being patient with my stupid questions via email and for being super helpful and responsive when I ran into a legit technical issue.
  4. James Nisly

Is it possible to control two mini fx gizmos with on LT?

I'm planning out a pedalboard build around the Mastermind LT and mini effects gizmo and I was curious if it would be possible to someday down the road add another gizmo for another five audio loops. It seems logical as it would just be another midi device in the chain, but didn't know if there...
Back