Search results

1. Corey Scardigno

Need help Automating the PLAY function in Logic w/Mastermind LT

I figured it out. It was ridiculously simple :) Thanx RJM
  2. Corey Scardigno

I did that but the only Automation I seem to get from Logic is volume, pan etc....No Play or Stop option :(
  3. Corey Scardigno

Hello RJM friends, I am trying to automate the Play and Stop functions in Logic 10 Pro with my Mastermind LT. I can see that Logic is getting Midi signal, however, I cannot find the function to get the track to Play. Can someone please point me in the right direction? Thank you in advance :)
  4. Corey Scardigno

Get Preset Names / Fractal FX8

I've noticed in the videos posted on RJM youtube page that there is no "Get Preset Names" function in Firmware 4.2.1 for the Fractal FX8. Is this left out intentionally or is this a bug or am I just not seeing it? I scoured the menus in my LT but I don't see it anywhere. I'd love to be able to...
  5. Corey Scardigno

Mesa Mark V 90watt & Eventide Eclipse Control

So I'll be going from the LT to the amp gizmo > mkv > eventide eclipse? Correct? Actually, in order to use the LT powering capabilities is should be going LT > Eclipse in > Eclipse out > amp gizmo > MkV. Better scenario?
  6. Corey Scardigno

Mesa Mark V 90watt & Eventide Eclipse Control

Hello, Currently own a Mini Amp Gizmo to handle channel switching on my Mesa MkV. However, recently I've decided to go with a rack system as opposed to lugging around my 34 inch, heavy pedalboard. My rack system is simple; Two Notes Torpedo Live & an Eventide Eclipse. I want to control all my...
  7. Corey Scardigno

Eventide Eclipse Control

I have an Eclipse being delivered today (1 May 2019). I'm also planning on purchasing a Mastermind LT in the very near future. I'm very interested in following or knowing if this issue was resolved.
Back