Search results

1. P

[RESOLVED] What buttons on the GT22 can be controlled from a 2nd MIDI pedals with CC numbers?

Thanks for the quick reply. That will keep me busy reading for a little while
  2. P

[RESOLVED] What buttons on the GT22 can be controlled from a 2nd MIDI pedals with CC numbers?

Will this work to turn on presets in a song while in setlist mode? The only thing that happens is the AI button come on. I'd like it to trigger the preset thats the button represent in song mode. Is this possible? Sorry if this covered somewhere else.
  3. P

Receive MIDI Clock over USB and pass to MIDI DIN Out

It is working now just tested
  4. P

Receive MIDI Clock over USB and pass to MIDI DIN Out

I have the same behavior with logic 10.4 & PB6X and I also have a GT10 that I was seeing same on it. I just upgraded the PBC6X to 4.5 and haven't tested it yet. Clocking works accept the flashing stops when the Daw starts and flashing starts again when the Daw stops. Has this been looked at...
  5. P

Rearrange button page order without reprogramming

That's good to know, swap is what I need so I should be good to go. I will give it a shot.
  6. P

Thanks for the replies, Does that mean all the on/off states of all the buttons will be lost in the presets that access them?
  7. P

Thanks for the response. I see it now and can't believe I never noticed that before. I will make a fresh backup before I make changes and test everything once complete. Thanks again!
  8. P

Not sure if this is covered here somewhere. On my PBC6X I finally have everything working the way I'd like but I'd like to the change the order of the button pages. Is it possible to move them around without reprogramming everything? Thanks for looking!
  9. P

Effects trail cut off

Is it possible you have send redundant PCs checked for the device. I had this trouble with my H9 last night and that's what was causing it in my case.
Back