Search results

1. D

My GT/22 Setup for the Axe-Fx III

Thanks! So awesome.
  2. D

How was that affecting other presets that had nothing to do with those buttons? I was selecting presets in the 400's and/or anythin above 127 and it would "downshift" to the 0-127 range. I am just curious as to how that would work.
  3. D

That makes sense. I still don't understand why IAreSee's layout triggered the downward bank switching behavior. Why would a preset button on page 5 cause ANY preset above 127 to switch down into the 0-127 range.
  4. D

What does the YEK button do? I amy make one. Can you post a file for the layout?
  5. D

Its been up a few times before but the issue is back

The GT22 seems FAR SUPERIOR to the FC12. It seems like any issues anyone had with the GT22 could be solved.
  6. D

I have a "before" and "after" Yek fixed my file (IAreSee's file).
  7. D

IAreSee what are the "2112" and "Burg's" buttons for on page 5 for? Yek seems to think those were the problem and removed them. How do you even get to Page 5? I am just trying to understand how all this stuff works and why it doesn't in some cases. Why did those buttons and their commands cause...
  8. D

Yek on the Fractal forum solved it for me. I uploaded the IAreSee layout I was using and he found some "incorrect" settings that were causing the preset switching issue. He corrcted them and reuploaded the GT22 settings file. That fixed it for me.. I am not totally sure what he changed. Some...
  9. D

Yek on the fractal forum solved it for me. I uploaded the GT settings file from IAreSee. Yek "corrected" it and sent it back. I will post both here. I'm not entirely sure what specific changes he made that caused it to work or why the other settings made it not work correctly. I can't seem to...
  10. D

That is how it is set already.
  11. D

What do you think causes the higher presets to switch down to 0-127? Someone in the Fractal forum asked me to upload the layout (yours). They suggested that some of your presets had IA commands that "always" switched something and that may have confused the Axe-FX. They mentioned "Burgs" and...
  12. D

Yes, and that has nothing to do with my problem. I have switched all those parameters on and off one at a time. I still have the problem. Any preset I select on the GT22 gets converted down to the 0-127 range. I can switch presets on the Axe-FX III or from Axe-Edit III and it works just fine...
  13. D

I am at work, not where my rig is. I called up the current config/layout file in my editor. It looks like I have "Poll State" on. I will try switching it off among other things) and see if that changes anything.
  14. D

Also, I have the RJM 7-pin MIDI cale w/ power, if that makes a difference. I may try with 2 separate MIDI cables and see if there is a difference. AND, I am currently using IAreSee's layout. I may try the generic layout and see if there is a difference.
  15. D

I am getting closer to a solution (I hope). When Bi-Directional MIDI is on I get the preset conversion down to 0-127 When I switch it off, it works correctly, ut no onboard tuner display. This seems like a setting somewhere, either on the GT22 or in the Axe-FX is doing this. It's either a...
  16. D

I am getting closer to a solution (I hope). When Bi-Directional MIDI is on I get the preset conversion down to 0-127 When I switch it off, it works correctly, ut no onboard tuner display. This seems like a setting somewhere, either on the GT22 or in the Axe-FX is doing this. It's either a...
  17. D

Yes. All the presets came over to the GT22 with the correct names. As I said before when I click on a preset above 127 I see the correct preset for a split second and then it switches to a 0-127 preset that is offset by 127 (or whatever mmultiple) to bring it down to a 0-127 value.
  18. D

I have reloaded all my presets many times, with all sorts of changes. It does that preset shifting to the lower 0-127 thing every time Perhaps it's a firmware bug, since we both have the same problem.
  19. D

Is there some setting in your layout that would cause this problem? When I switch to any preset above 127 I see the correct preset in the display window for a split second then it switches down to a preset from 0-127. Every preset above 127 get "translated" down to 0-127. The offset seems to be...
Back