Search results

1. Thomas Hopton

PBC6X + HX One (Momentary feedbacker effect to a button)

Yeah, it's very odd. I have only the PC5 message being sent and it still keeps turning the pedal off when you engage the momentary. I may have to reach out to Line 6 to find out why. Both CC1 and CC4 turn the On switch or the effect on, and when I add those too, it still stays off. It's like the...
  2. Thomas Hopton

Thank you! I did that and it switches the preset but for some reason it turns off the effect. I read the HX One manual and it says if it's already on, any CC message will turn it off. But I had to send a PC message to switch to the feedbacker preset. Not sure why the effect turns off on the HX...
  3. Thomas Hopton

Hi there, I'd like to have my 4th button on the PBC to be a momentary hold button where it engages a feedbacker effect on the HX One. Right now, I've switched the button from Normal to Hold and then added an action to turn on the HX One and switch to the feedbacker preset. Right now it switches...
  4. Thomas Hopton

PBC6X + Line 6 HX One controlling via Expression

Okay, I created an Expression Pedal setting 1 to change CC#21 on the HX One. Then assigned it via a System action in the preset. Then chose the Express Pedal setting 1 I just made.
  5. Thomas Hopton

Wait a second...might be on to something here...
  6. Thomas Hopton

Hi there, I have a Line 6 HX One connected via midi and an expression pedal connected to my PBC6X. Preset control via midi is all good to go with the HX One. Now, I'm trying to figure out how I could control a wah with expression on the HX One in the editor of the PBC6X. The CC number is 21...
  7. Thomas Hopton

Dunlop VolumeX8 Calibration Issue

Hi there, Have my PBC6X connected to a Dunlop Volumex8 pedal for volume and exp. I have the show Exp Pos set and calibrated the expression pedal. However, I'm running into an issue where if heel is down, just a small push forward jumps it to nearly 90% forward and then the rest of the movement...
  8. Thomas Hopton

PBC6X, HX One, and Conduit connections

Hi there, would you happen to know if using the multibox would be more efficient in my setup than using the Conduit? https://www.rjmmusic.com/multibox-midi-thru-box-and-trs-midi-adapter/
  9. Thomas Hopton

Hi there! Thank you for the recommendation! I think I'm still a bit confused how this will be more economical in my setup since it seems it's just replacing the Conduit. I only need midi for two Strymons and the HX One. Sorry, it's my own lack of knowledge with midi setups.
  10. Thomas Hopton

Ah thank you so much that makes sense now. I guess I don't really even need the midi insert cable then. I can just go straight from PBC to either of those and chain from there. Your support is amazing on here and I'm excited to be using my PBC6X again, it's the best controller out there.
  11. Thomas Hopton

Or do I not have to connect the Conduit and the HX One and can just sent the midi in part of the insert cable into the HX?
  12. Thomas Hopton

Oh okay that makes sense. So the Conduit is connecting to the HX in and the midi in of the insert cable connects to the HX Out?
  13. Thomas Hopton

Hey there, Have a PBC6X that I’d like to talk MIDI with an HX One and then a Cloudburst and Dig V2 hooked up via a Conduit box. Can someone double check my connections and let me know if I’m on or off? Thanks! PBC > Insert cable MIDI Out > Conduit In > Conduit Out > HX One In > HX One Out >...
  14. Thomas Hopton

PBC6X Midi Connection Question

Hi there! I have a PBC6X and have a midi connection question. I plan on connecting a Strymon Timeline and a Jackson Audio Bloom via MIDI to the PBC. I have a custom MIDI y-cable already that I had to use with the Timeline. My question is how I can connect the Jackson Bloom since it's MIDI via...
  15. Thomas Hopton

Present Index: How does it work?

Hi there! I'm trying to understand how the Preset Indexing function works and can't figure it out. I tried searching the manual, but couldn't find anything. Thanks!
  16. Thomas Hopton

Chase Bliss/ZVEX Bliss Factory Preset Page

Hi there! I have a few presets saved on my CBA/ZVEX Bliss Factory, but sometimes want to change some parameters on the presets over time. Is there a recommended way to setup a button page where you can call up a preset (say PC#5), make some knob adjustments, and then send the same PC#5 to the...
  17. Thomas Hopton

Chase Bliss/ZVEX Bliss Factory

Would be nice to have the CBA/ZVEX Bliss Factory midi device page for a future version update!
  18. Thomas Hopton

PBC6X CXM1978 Issue

Hi Ron, I'm encountering an issue that I can't seem to resolve with sending CC messages per preset to the CXM1978. For example, when I call up a preset on the CXM via PC messages, it recalls the correct preset. But if I also have that button send a CC message to say turn the Predelay all the way...
  19. Thomas Hopton

PBC6X Chase Bliss Factory MIDI

Here it is - thank you!
Back