Search results

1. J

Fractal FM3 Scene + PBC6x Loop changes

I don't know about the "correct" setting, but those are my current settings, yes.
  2. J

So I thought about doing that but when I click Bank Up and Down it chooses Presets on the FM3/Songs on the PBC6x. Not Scenes. Any idea on how I can make it so that Bank Up and Down shifts between Presets on the PBC6x and not Songs? This is what I'm working with at the moment.
  3. J

Alright, I managed to connect the FM3 with the PBC6x Bidirectionally. I did the 'Get Preset Names' process and can now control FM3 Scenes using the PBC6x presets. That said I'm not sure how I can access Scenes 5-8 using the PBC6x. At the moment I can only select Scenes 1-4. Ideally, I would...
  4. J

Thanks for the help!! I'll purchase and then attempt to "Get Preset Names".
  5. J

Ok, I have one midi cable connected to both units (PBC6x midi out to FM3 midi in). Since the PBC6x only has a midi out, I'm assuming I can I get away with using a Midi Y cable to connect them bidirectionally as stated in the PBC6x manual? Or will I have to use the Phantom Power Adapter...
  6. J

Thanks for the response and help. So I understand what you are saying. Presets on the PBC to control Scenes on the FM3. I don't know how to "Get Preset Names" exactly. Is there a way to do so on the Mastermind editor? So far, I've managed to turn the L1 button on the PBC to "Get Preset Names"...
  7. J

Hello, I'm hoping to get some help. I configured my PBC6X to change scenes on my FM3. However, I'm not sure how I can turn on loops on my PBC6X to only work with certain Scenes. At the moment, if I turn a Loop on, it'll leave that Loop on for all the scenes of that preset. I'm running a PBC6X...
  8. J

Two Global Presets?

Accessing presets while in Setlist mode is exactly what I need too!!
  9. J

Strymon Dig Tap Tempo

Thanks for the reply! Yes it still clicks afterward. I use the PBC to control the tempo for my DD500 and the Dig via the function switch. The DD500 always reads the tempo change while the Dig only reads the first tempo given.
  10. J

Strymon Dig Tap Tempo

Hey guys, Question regarding controlling the tap function on the Strymon Dig using the PBC's function output. I followed all the instructions listed in the video attached below. Whats happening is that once I save all the settings to the PBC as explained in the video, the tap function works...
  11. J

Scroll Page Frozen?

Am I able to do this on the PBC itself and if so how? Or can this only be done on the editor?
  12. J

Scroll Page Frozen?

Thanks!!! Will give that a try asap.
  13. J

Scroll Page Frozen?

Hey guys, I recently got the PBC and everything worked fine the first day but the next day I noticed that I can't get passed the "Scroll" page. Presets works fine and so does Loops but when I get the Scroll page no buttons light up and I can't get passed it or do anything. The only thing that...
Back