Search results

1. shoelesscraig

Strymon MIDI Clock

This was kind of talked about in another thread, but just so it's easy to find, I figured I'd put it here... I had issues with the Strymon Timeline and Midi clock. Specifically, the Timeline works fine when sent a tempo of say 80 BPM or 81 BPM...but if you tried to send it 80.5 BPM, it would...
  2. shoelesscraig

Bug Found...

@rjmmusic Ron, just letting you know of a bug I discovered. On my page 1 I have an IA button. Pressing it does something I named "Big Verb". Holding it goes to "Mute". It works fine. Recently I added a button on the page to enable IA Mode. When I do that, the above mentioned button still...
  3. shoelesscraig

Crazy MIDI Issue

I have a specific issue with MIDI that only happens occasionally. Most of the time (like 95% of the time) my board is powered up and runs perfectly. However, that other 5%, I'm having a strange MIDI issue. I power up the board, everything boots up, and then ANY preset change I make on the PBC...
  4. shoelesscraig

MIDI Issue

Ron, I have a pretty specific MIDI issue with the Source Audio Programmable EQ. I've had this on my board for quite some time now and I love the capability it gives me. That said, I've started using it in a few new ways and have discovered an issue. To keep my issue short and sweet...I send a...
  5. shoelesscraig

Expression Pedal Preset Switch?

Ron, Question regarding exp pedal preset switching. (I know how to do this using buttons on the PBC, I'm just wondering if I can do it another way). Let's say I'm on a song and that song has 4 presets. If I'm on preset 1-3, regardless of which one, I'd like a quick way to switch to preset 4...
  6. shoelesscraig

PBC / Editor Updates

Ron, Just checking in on IF you have plans to add any of the following (mostly things we've discussed here on this forum in the past). I know you're super busy I'm sure. These are just things I've seen brought up and to most of which you agreed would be good to have. PBC 1. Regarding song...
  7. shoelesscraig

Alternate Preset Incrementation

Would be nice to have the alternate presets increment when you add a preset above that preset. For example, lets say that for preset 10, the alternate preset is 30. Then you drag and drop a preset somewhere above 30. Now, the alternate preset for #10 should become 31...but it is still on 30...
  8. shoelesscraig

Peavey Classic 30/50

Will the function switch outputs on the PBC directly switch the channels on a Classic 30/50, or do you have to do something fancy? I don't have the amp in front of me, but I believe the footswitch is just a 1/4" jack (could be wrong).
  9. shoelesscraig

PC Change Bug

I have a page where I can PC +/- to my 4 midi devices. All 8 buttons work fine, but for the Timeline, the LCD display only shows the first 2 digits of the PC change being sent. So if it's sending 195 you will only see "19", if it's sending 182 you'll only see "18". Page 5 has similar buttons...
  10. shoelesscraig

IA Cycle...Can This Be Done?

Ron, I tried to message this so I wouldn't bore anyone else...but it won't let me attach files to a private message. Wondering if the below can be done...I think not...but it would be super sweet. For groundwork...My gain pedals are in loops 2-4, and function switch #1 adds another level of...
  11. shoelesscraig

MIDI Clock

Ron, I'm having an issue with MIDI clock... Here's a scenario...If I'm on a PBC song where the BPM is 100, and the TL is on preset 1, the TL is at 100 BPM...no problem, this is as it should be. Then, let's say I switch to a PBC song without a tempo (0.0 BPM). For this new PBC preset the TL...
  12. shoelesscraig

Preset Name Disappearing...?

Ron, Having another bug issue... My first preset (not the Global, but the 1st regular one) is called "Clean FX". It displays that way on the PBC just like it should. If I use the editor to "read" the settings from the PBC, it shows that way inside the editor too. I save the file and name it...
  13. shoelesscraig

Setlist Bug (Possibly)

Ron, Just wanted to make you aware of a possible bug I found (unless I'm nuts)... I'm having an issue making a "go to setlist x" button unless that button has no HOLD function underneath it. That is, works fine when it's just a NORMAL button, but if there is a HOLD function on that button, it...
  14. shoelesscraig

Function switch

Ron, Is there anyway to make a function switch come on and stay on regardless of what preset you are on or go to? If I had a need to use a function switch to toggle something on my board, but I wanted it to stay on (or off) regardless of which preset, or song I was on, until I toggled it...
  15. shoelesscraig

Previous MIDI command?

Wondering if there is any way to have a button recall the last program change command that was sent to a pedal? For example, I go to a preset and the PBC send PC=10 to my BigSky. I have an IA button right now that I can press (it's on my Page 1) that will command the BigSky to go directly to a...
  16. shoelesscraig

External Switch LEDs

Ron, I have a friend that had a custom external switch box made by THIS1SMYNE. It has 2 buttons and 2 LEDs, made per the requirements in the PBC manual. He would like to use the 2 external switches as bank up/down buttons so as to free up space on the PBC. He would like the 2 LEDs to just...
  17. shoelesscraig

Expression Question

Ron, I've got the Mission SP1-RJM expression. For most presets I have the expression pedal doing nothing (it's setup to control "NONE" on the Global page). However, on some presets I use it to control a parameter on one of my Strymon pedals using an Exp Pedal override. All works well, but I'm...
  18. shoelesscraig

Tempo Question

Ron, I have a tempo question (or two)....not sure it it's me or a bug...I typically never use the PBC for tempo commands, I do everything inside the Timeline, but occasionally I would like to use it. When I have MIDI clock on "master" and all songs set to 0 BPM all is well, no tempos are sent...
  19. shoelesscraig

Reorder Setlist?

Is there a way to reorder the songs in a setlist without using the PC Editor? I know how to "edit" a setlist and add a song to the end of it from my list of available songs...but sometimes I have the need to change the order of the set once I arrive at the gig and don't have time to boot up my...
  20. shoelesscraig

What Am I Doing Wrong?

Hey dudes, Been using the PBC for a while now and I love it. Ran into an issue that I can't fix though...figured I'd throw it your way. I've attached my file in case someone wants to look into it firsthand (Ron maybe)... On my main page (page 1) I have the bottom right button set up as a tap...
Back