Search results

1. D

Using the Mastermind GT with an Axe-Fx III

That’s what I thought but couldn’t remember the max presets number. Thanks! Helps to know so I can better organize my presets on the Axe! Dave
  2. D

Using the Mastermind GT with an Axe-Fx III

What is the max number of Axe 3 presets you can get when using create songs? Dave
  3. D

Axe-Fx III FW 3.02 -- Can't fetch preset names?

What is the max number of preset you can fetch with scenes in song mode? 154 is all I can get? Dave
  4. D

Axe-Fx III FW 3.02 -- Can't fetch preset names?

Mine are showing up but I'm on GT16. I am having a different issue of preset changes auto changing randomly without pressing anything?? Dave
  5. D

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE 4.2.3 / EDITOR 4.2.0

OK I had to turn off poll state and then back on and resend to GT now it is working again. Weird.
  6. D

Now after 2.03 firmware my GT and AFX3 aren't in sync if I change presets via front panel or Axe Edit. It was working before. Help?
  7. D

Don’t know but that threw me for a loop at first. Then I watched one of the videos with pressing those two buttons and all became clear! Lol David
  8. D

For clarification buttons 1 and 3 are the small buttons under the main display.
  9. D

EXPRESSION PEDALS

In the settings for the switch in MMGT editor you have a LED light color for on and off, turn the off to color black. That worked for me?
  10. D

Tempo bug with AFX3?

I had to set the action type on mine to cc momentary also. Is this the expected behavior?
  11. D

MASTERMIND GT 4.1beta1 FIRMWARE/EDITOR

Aahh good to know thanks for the heads up!
  12. D

Got the expression pedals working but no switches, so no wah/vol yet.
  13. D

How do you get the expression pedals working?
  14. D

What was there already by Ron. I didn't change anything just have to press several times to get it to engage only for drive 1 and 2, the delay 1 and 2 work as expected. Dave
  15. D

Is anybody else having an issue with the drive switches not engaging or being very inconsistant? Dave
  16. D

Loving the beta! I have an issue though. For some reason the Button 7 "Drive 1" isnt working as expected? I have to press it several times to get it to turn on or off? MMGT16 Any Help would be greatly appreciated? Dave
  17. D

Where can I find a list of IAs that I can edit?

if you are using the editor go to the buttons page double click a button highlight the action in the bottom left window and on the right hand side it should tell you what device it is associated with that button then click on the select cc button it will bring up a list of available cc's for axe...
  18. D

CC control of another device (loop on patchmate) on Scene 2 only on 1 preset AxeFX2?

Is this possible? I just want when I press scene 2 on the GT my patchmate loop turns on and when 1 go back to scene 1 the loop is off but not a global basis just on a preset basis. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Dave
Back