Search results

1. O

Placing Effects on Top of Mini Effect Gizmo

I have a mini effects gizmo under my pedal board but there is barely any room. Can the gizmo be placed on top of my board with pedals on top of it? If this has been asked previously, I apologize.
  2. O

Moving To Different Pages

Thanks. I thought I tried that but back to the editor!
  3. O

Moving To Different Pages

I have four button pages: Presets(default), PedalBoard, Amp Functions, and Delay Pedal. Getting to page 2 is simple by selecting th Page Up command. But how do I go up 2 or 3 pages with one Hold action? I tried setting the Hold function for a preset to go to a particular page with an IA...
  4. O

New Editor and Firmware

I downloaded and installed the new editor. Does this have any repercussions if I cannot update to the new firmware?
  5. O

Mini Amp Gizmo w/ Fuchs ODS 50 watt combo

Did you figure this out. Ron updated the documentation a few months ago. If you still don’t have it, Inwill dig it up.
  6. O

Mastermind LT - Device Not Found

For the sake of the community, I did an SMC Reset on my MAC and the problem went away. If you are having trouble with USB ports, you may want to try this. Thanks for the support.
  7. O

Thanks for the quick response. I rebooted the computer and cycled power on the Mastermind. The failure appears to be permanent now.
  8. O

A few days ago I got a device not found message when attempting to transfer settings from the editor. I unplugged, cycled power and everything came back up. Today it happened repeatedly. I finally hunted down another USB cable and the problem went away. I figured I had a bad cable until the...
  9. O

H&K Grandmeister 40 midi

I have used the LT with. Grandmeister as well. I used an IA cycle to quickly rotate between channels. Save me from using a separate button for each channel.
  10. O

Possible Documentation Error - Fuchs ODS Cable

That makes sense. As I said, it works fine.
  11. O

Possible Documentation Error - Fuchs ODS Cable

Ron, Sorry to wear out your forum with questions today but I just received my Fuchs ODS cable in the mail. Seems to work great. In the documentation, Switch 4 reads TDS only but appears to be one of the boosts for the ODS. Is switch 4 the preamp boost and switch 6 the 2nd stage boost? Mark
  12. O

Phantom Power

Copy. 21st century problems! Thanks again.
  13. O

Phantom Power

Thanks for the response. With Mastermind LT plus Amo Gizmo we are looking at 450 mA. My Friedman apower Grid 10 supply is 350 mA per output, so.... Isn’t there a current doubling cable from voodoo lab? Would that work?
  14. O

Phantom Power

This doesn’t look like an issue but thought I would ask. Can the Mastermind LT supply enough current over phantom power to power the Mini Amp Gizmo? Will it work over a 7-pin 20 foot cable? I want to locate my Mini Amp Gizmo in the bottom of my Combo amp.
  15. O

Mastermind LT Programming for Amp Gizmo

I am getting ready to purchase an Amp Gizmo and a Fuchs ODS cable. What is the mapping Gizmo Buttons( and corresponding CC messages) to the amp functions ( Boost 1, Boost 2, Mid Boost, Channel, Reverb)? Or does that info come with the cable? Is there an advantage to using presets for the Amp...
  16. O

Fuchs ODS Classic

Thanks for the responses. My Fuchs is a 1*12 combo. Is it customary to locate the amp gizmo inside the amp cabinet. That would save space on my board. http://www.rjmmusic.com/forum/index.php?threads/rig-with-mastermind-lt-mini-effects-gizmo.3499/
  17. O

Tight Space with Effects Gizmo

I have a mini effects gizmo under my pedal board but there is barely any room. Can the gizmo be placed on top of my board with pedals on top of it?
  18. O

Rig With Mastermind LT & Mini Effects Gizmo

I wanted to get some feedback/suggestions on this rig. I "threw" it together almost two years ago and have had zero issues! I am getting ready for phase 2. Main Components: Mastermind LT Mini Effects Gizmo Friedman 25" Board with Patch Bay & Power Supply Midi Solutions Midi Thru ( I have...
  19. O

Fuchs ODS Classic

I own the Mastermind LT and the mini effect gizmo. I am considering a Fuchs ODS Classic 50. If I want to control all the features in the ODS(channel, reverb, boost, both gains) from the mastermind LT. To do this I assume I need a Mini-amp Gizmo and the Fuchs ODS cable that is on your website...
Back