Search results

1. D

PBC 10 successor?

Also, the ability to reorder loops?
  2. D

PBC 10 successor?

Any plans for a successor to the PBC10? Would be interesting to see something with more loops (12-14), more switches, pre and post gain leveling for individual loops similar to the G3, and a “hidden preset” option similar to the G3. I Think some of these features that are on the G3, combined...
  3. D

PBC loop order/programming

Hey everyone, I've currently got a new pedalboard build taking place and it'll be utilizing the PBC 10. Below is the signal path and the corresponding loops on the PBC: pre wah tuner compressor PBC L1: DIRTY SHIRLEY L2: THE DUDE L3: JAN RAY L4: KLON L5: STEEL STRING & FAT BOOST L6: MOBIUS...
  4. D

Is the PBC right for me?

Wow Paul, thank you for the detailed response! Very helpful. I'm starting to narrow down my pedal choices. Maybe this will indicate the size I'll be needing. Wah- G-Lab Wowee-Wahh (I love this wah. I have it on my current board) Polytune 2 I'm guessing I don't need to put the tuner and wah...
  5. D

Is the PBC right for me?

I've been giving some thought about assembling a new board. I would like to get something that is more compact and lighter in weight. I'm currently using a 30x18 Trailer Trash board with a flight case for transport. Very heavy and awkward. It contains all analog pedals and I use a Loop-Master...
Back