Search results

1. A

MIDI Clock: Auto - Not Working Properly

I have my Mastermind LT connected to Ableton via USB. When MIDI Clock is set to Slave it all works perfectly, it reads the clock information from Ableton, displays the Tempo on screen and controls the scenes in Ableton with CC's - all no problem. When I don't have my LT connected to Ableton...
  2. A

Copy & Paste Actions

I often find myself repeating the same or very similar messages in each preset, almost all of them contain an on or off command for my pedals which usually only require minimun changes from the last preset - however each time it takes several clicks and keystrokes for each one. It becomes...
  3. A

Messages on different types of button presses

I would like to recommend expanding on the Button Mode feature with different button press options added. Primarily I would love to have the ability to send different messages on the release of a button, rather than just different values to the messages already send on the press. This could be...
  4. A

PC Offset - Minor Issue

It seems that when setting a device to PC offset 0, you are unable to access the final preset when using PC+ or PC- commands. For example, the Empress Echosystem has 35 presets on board, with PC 0 activating the 'live' mode (no led's illuminated). The device would be set up as show below: PC...
  5. A

Update Device List

Would it be possible to get a few devices added to the list? The CBA Condor and Warped Vinyl Hifi were released recently and are the only two missing from the current CBA device list. Thermae is also out in the next few months. The Meris line have been hugely popular since their release and...
  6. A

Echosystem - Updated Manual & CC Values

As a user of the Echosystem I was incredibly thankful when the update came and incorporated it in the devices list. After using it for a while I noticed some of the CC's did not perform their intended function, I sent an email to Empress and they responded to me with an updated Echosystem manual...
  7. A

Copy / Pase Commands

It is possible perhaps to implement the ability to copy and paste commands, or drag to select multiple commands and copy the list? The copy/paste functions in the editor are great, especially the ability to 'copy from preset', however copying commands from local pages, macros, etc is not...
  8. A

Alternate Preset Suggestion

I adore all the new features in the update, especially the new Alternate Preset, it's brilliant! However I did notice that the target for the alt/pre is the number of the preset chosen, rather than the preset itself. This has already caused an issue for me when dragging presets around. For...
  9. A

[DONE] Empress added to Devices

Empress is gaining a lot of ground and popularity and it would be really great to see them added to the Devices list for smoother integration into the Mastermind Series. Their Reverb and Echosystem models would be the most popular by far and greater control will certainly by required when the...
  10. A

Tapestry Bloomery - Expression

As the title suggest I am attempting to use a Tapestry Bloomery as my expression pedal on my Mastermind LT. I use one for my main volume pedal so I am used to it's sweep and love the small size. Straight out of the box I set the dipswitches to 'expression' according to the Tapestry manual and...
  11. A

Stop or pause midi clock / midi stop command

I have recently integrated an LT into my setup, I love everything it is capable of but have a few questions I can't seem to find answers to in either the manual or on the forum here. Context: I am using the LT to send midi master clock to a Pigtronix Infinity, Empress Echosystem delay and...
Back