Search results

1. robomalo

[FIXED] Nit pick: capitalization - "CLear"

Trust me, I know about software baggage. I work at a very-very large tech company. We are so deep into our tools and frameworks there’s almost no way to get out. The software carries a lot of overhead and costs us performance too.
  2. robomalo

Trail problem

Thanks for the response either way! Agree totally that the software is a way faster experience. For those who don't use it, or want to change things on the fly at rehearsal or a show, for example, it should work.
  3. robomalo

Totally low priority. I don't know if you keep a backlog. Just curious about the software itself and how this one string is different than the rest. Is there the idea of variables or internationalization in the unit's code? What is it written on, if you don't mind me asking?
  4. robomalo

Trail problem

I can turn off parallel no problem on PBC. In this scenario, I can have loops 7-10 parallel enabled. In theory I should be able to turn trails on and off. I can do this with loops 7 and 8. 9 and 10 won't allow me to turn trails on (this is all on the unit itself). If I turn trails on in the...
  5. robomalo

You can tell me if you'd rather not report stuff like this. As a UI guy, these are types of things I have to deal with often :)
  6. robomalo

Audio Menu > Output A settings “CLear” to "Clear"
  7. robomalo

[FIXED] Minor bug: typo

Software homepage “Allow all butons off” butons > buttons
  8. robomalo

[FIXED] Trails problems on 9 and 10

Audio settings > Loops 9 and 10 Can't enable trails on PBC, but can on software editor then sync I can turn them off on the board, but not back on.
  9. robomalo

[FIXED] Connecting to desktop software reports wrong version #

My PBC is version 3.1.10. When connecting it says connecting to .9.
  10. robomalo

Trail problem

I experience this too. I can turn loops 9 and 10 ON in the software editor. I can turn them OFF on the PBC, but not ON.
  11. robomalo

My PBC is freezing up

The irony is pretty funny. Unnecessary information: this section peaked my curiosity because I am a software engineer (UI).
  12. robomalo

My PBC is freezing up

I appreciate your quick turn around. I was clicking through all the settings menus Sunday night and it locked up on me when I hit the debug log option. Was this actually frozen, or was it trying to interface with some debugging tools on a computer that I wouldn't know about?
  13. robomalo

My PBC is freezing up

Will do tonight and test at practice. Thanks!
  14. robomalo

My PBC is freezing up

Thanks for looking into it. Any idea of what I can avoid doing in the meantime?
  15. robomalo

My PBC is freezing up

I just looked back at the videos and no USB attached when I was home. At practice I don’t connect the computer either.
  16. robomalo

My PBC is freezing up

Thanks for the quick response. I'm using the 400mA 12v on the Voodoo Lab MONDO. This file should be up to date, but I can verify later tonight when I get home from work. I did notice each setting that froze last night had the Thorpy FX Fallout Cloud engaged (loop 4). Nothing crazy about this...
  17. robomalo

My PBC is freezing up

I got a second unit (replacement) from Sweetwater and it’s freezing up as well which is a total bummer. Any news on this issue? Unfortunately I think I am going to rerun this as well :( https://www.dropbox.com/s/9de2dgsy45urd07/File%20Oct%2019%2C%208%2053%2019%20AM.mov?dl=0
  18. robomalo

Possible to enable a loop only when a button is actively pressed down?

Thanks for getting back! Does it have to be on a page, not a song? I was trying to set it as a preset on only one song. Having a hard time figuring that out.
  19. robomalo

My PBC is freezing up

Thanks for getting back. Since I have only had it a few weeks I’m exchanging it with another from Sweetwater.
  20. robomalo

Possible to enable a loop only when a button is actively pressed down?

Hypothetical scenario: Loops 1 (compressor), 4 (morning glory) and 10 (reverb) are on with button 4 Would love to be able to press button 5 and enable loop 9 (delay) only while button is pressed (say at end of a song to make last note repeat) While pressing button 5, button 4 is still active...
Back