Search results

1. F

Can’t update GT22

Hi guys. Currently on 4.4.2 & have formatted the USB drive etc. loaded MMGT510 firmware on the drive. Put the USB into my GT22 & it’s just endless scrolling of data lines (see photo). Nothing happens & the device doesn’t update. Anyone know how to fix this ??
  2. F

Mini amp gizmo with Disaster Area DMC-4

Hi all. Wondering if anyone has setup the Disaster Area DMC4 with a Mini amp Gizmo. I can get the MAG to switch presets but cannot configure the DA to provide IA to switch the MAG on #cc91. Any help would be appreciated to configure the DA to send midi cc to the MAG & switch button 4 (midi cc...
  3. F

Using CAE MXR power supply on Rack Gizmo

Hi all I notice the Rack Gizmo manual states power needs to be ‘9VAC or 12VDC, 1 Amp (or higher amperage)’. the MXR CAE power supply has 2 outlets running ‘9VAC at 800ma’. is this enough power for the Rack Gizmo ??
  4. F

Please check my rig

Hi all. About to re-build the WDW rig & wanted to get a 'sanity' check from you all - how does this look? Idea: - running a Klon in loop 1 - Rockaway Archer in loop 2 - Axe FX III as "pre" in loop 3 (wah, phasers, fuzzes etc) - Bogner Fish preamp in loop 5 - CAE 3+ in loop 6 - Axe FX III...
  5. F

Mini line mixer - +4db inputs??

Hi. Looking at running an Axe Fx 3 & Eventide Eclipse into the Line Mixer. When you say “line” mixer can I assume the incoming levels should be line level - that is +4db???
  6. F

Cable advice

I have a Rack Gizmo & am looking at p12 of the manual where it states: 1. There is a mono to stereo converter cable between loops 6 and 7 2. there is a shorting plug (a plug with tip connected to ground) in the Return 5 jack Asking if someone can explain all the wiring requirements to make...
  7. F

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE/EDITOR 4.1 beta 2 issue

So I've followed the very helpful firmware update video from RJM perfectly, I've also completed a factory reset on the GT22 several times now but keep getting blank preset buttons after I complete the 'get preset names' function from the Axe3. Axe3 is also setup v1.15 firmware & midi channel is...
  8. F

Controlling Eventide DSP4000 banks/programs with a Mastermind??

Hi all. So Im struggling to control the Eventide DSP4000 effectively - well I'm struggling to get access to the banks & programs in the DSP4000 & I'm sure its the poor manual from Eventide; it skims over information without providing ay 'in-depth' info for midi control. p.73 of the manual...
  9. F

GT22 changes loop 1 & function 1??

hi all. Just landed a GT22 to control my Rack Gizmo. Have completed a factory reset on the RG (just to be safe) & used the RJM editor software to check what’s going on. Intention; button #7 on the GT will activate IA the loop 1. I understand loop1 to be cc80. Result: even after loading cc80...
  10. F

Phantom power box interupts bi-direction midi

Hi Ron, Sorry to do this but I've got a different issue now. SCENARIO - I have a GT22 connected to the RJM phantom power box using a 7 pin midi cable supplied by RJM (lets call it midi#1). The phantom power box is also powered using a power adaptor supplied by RJM. The phantom power box is...
  11. F

Rack Gizmo with 1 head & 1 preamp + stereo effects; part #2

So Im finally figuring this out & testing out routing/wiring for the new 2018 rig. Friedman SS100 or CAE 3+ preamp through a RJM Rack Gizmo with Axe FX in 4CM & Eventide Harmonizer all back into the power section of the SS100 head. A few dud patch cables had me confused for a while, but its all...
  12. F

New GT22 = phantom power issue??

not sure what the issue is so I have attached 2 x videos showing the problem. Video 1 - GT22 connected to the phantom power box with the 7 pin cable: powers up for about 1 sec, then nothing!! https://1drv.ms/v/s!AnoqdapqpwGBhR-EXPpc_CcSle8j Video 2 - GR22 connected to the AC adapter: powers up...
  13. F

Rack Gizmo with 1 head & 1 preamp + stereo effects

OK. First time RJM user so I'm figuring all this out. Gear for the rig is as follows: - Bogner XTC head - CAE 3+ preamp - Axe FX II - Eventide DSP4000 - Klon pedal - Archer pedal I want to be able to select either the preamp section of the XTC, or the preamp of the CAE 3+. Obviously either...
  14. F

Phantom power unit for GT22?

Hi all, Getting ready to purchase a GT22 & am a little confused about the phantom power options. Looking at this unit (https://www.rjmmusic.com/xcart/phantom-power-adapter-din7f-two-inputs-.html) to accomplish: - phantom power the GT22 - connect midi from the GT22 to a Axe FX & Rack Gizmo The...
Back